Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot update vista?!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JMHanly

JMHanly

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 AM

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:01 AM

my hard disk is coming up "OK" in all diagnostic test after i re-formatted vista, so it seems. Now i have to do 81 vista updates (which takes hours), i've tried doing these updates several times and restarting when finished, but every time my computer starts back up again it fails and i have to do a start-up recovery and system restore .... very frustrating!

P.S. comp works fine after restore but i have to do the updates again. :/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bouken Red

Bouken Red

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 AM

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:08 AM

hi,

I'm sorry if you're having problem in installing your updates. Have you tried disabling firewall or any antivirus program?

Also, do you have any error message
Bouken Red

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users