Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cool Football Shots Video & A Pacman Video

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 woodyblade

woodyblade

• Members
  • 670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:40 PM

Not sure how many people have seen this if any but thought I would show these videos to people, I was shown this video channel by someone I know and have watched most of the videos which have varying degrees of skill and some are really funny, Well worth browsing through them for an hour or so.

I'm already guessing this won't be to a few peoples tastes and they will probably wonder why I find it funny, different types of humour I suppose? Anyway it should be funny for most people :thumbsup:

Here are some cool football shots from around the city -

A Pacman video that left me in stitches by the end -

And lastly, Not quite sure how he managed to do this but it seems he was all over French news after acting as a player imposter for a French winning side at the Stade De France in 2002. He was signing autographs, celebrating with the players and holding the Cup, he even met the then French President Jacques Chirac - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKbUOeMuvtk

This is the Channel where the videos are from and where you can search the other videos uploaded of which there are 89 - http://www.youtube.com/user/nqtv

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 AM

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

Here are some cool football shots from around the city -

Just have to recommend this video that Woody posted. Seen it before but it's still really cool.
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users