Here's what I have done so far:
* Cleared Cache 100 times
* Tried different browsers
* Tried multiple computers
* EMailed eBay Support (Responded 3 weeks ago that'll they'll look into it, but no response since)
* Chatted with eBay Support (Horrible. They don't get what's going in. They ask "Do you need a new User Name?" Idiots)
* Searched eBay Support pages for "Accepting the User Agreement"
* Searched Half.com Support Pages for "Accepting the User Agreement"
* Emailed Half.com support
* Sent a joint email to Half.com, and eBay support
To no avail! It's an eBay site error. I cannot BID, SELL, OR DO ANYTHING on eBay. I CAN log in successfully, but once logged in, I am re-directed to a page to accept the revised user agreement. HERE'S EXACTLY WHAT I AM SEEING:
When I log in:
Welcome Half.com member. Please read important information below:
Because of the closer alignment between Half.com and eBay, you will need to review and accept the eBay User Agreement before continuing to use Half.com and eBay. Just click the Continue button and complete a couple of steps, and you'll be able to bid and buy on eBay and Half.com. <Continue>
PAGE 2: (when I click continue)
There was an error in your input. Please go back and ensure that all fields are properly filled in.
AGAIN, there's nowhere to input ANYTHING
I work in high-tech. It's not a user error, but eBay doesn't get it mainly because their support is a horrible, underpaid support team from some other country.
Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal
Edited by Animal, 03 May 2009 - 08:13 PM.