Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everybody

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gussy

gussy

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 22 June 2005 - 06:50 PM

:thumbsup:
Hi
I've just joined up and am looking forward to using this site, haven't been on a computer forum before.

I'm from New Zealand where winter is starting to get a grip so bring on the log fires and electric blankets!

cheers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:44 PM

And others of us are thawing out.
Take some spare time and browse around the Tutorials and any of the Forum topics that look interesting to get a feel for all the resouces available here, as well as the kind of posts people make. One of the nice things about BC's forums is that they try to write in English and not Geek.
Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:29 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! gussy.
Hope you enjoy our site, and stay warm.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#4 gussy

gussy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:50 PM

:thumbsup: Thanks, guys. It's pouring with rain today so me and my computer are snuggling up together. I'm trying to teach myself how to use Macromedia's Dreamweaver I like it but there's a lot to learn.
Cheers.
Gussy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users