Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:38 AM
Hi, i seem to have a problem that started about 4 months ago.
I have a Microsoft PS/2 Mouse, a Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 2.
My computer has seem to have caught a virus that has a few problems.
1. Sometimes when i move my mouse a bit around the mouse rapidly right and left clicks.
2. Whenever i left click, right click is also activated.
3. The only way i can seem to maneuver is by using end task which is activated by ctrl, alt, delete.
4. Whenever i'm typing it occasionally or rapidly right clicks.
5. When i enter a game that uses right click, right click automatically keeps being used.
And these are the things i've tried.
1. Getting a new mouse, same symptoms happening.
2. Getting a new mouse pad.
3. Pressing, practically smashing right click really hard and it's only fixed it about 3 times for a minute or two.
4. Anti-Viruses, Norton and such to get rid of viruses, and it's been able to detect a few but somehow not able to delete them, i've erased the viruses once before but they seem to come back. And i just cant seem to get rid of these viruses.
And plus, ever since trying to get rid of the viruses my computer has gradually become slower and slower.
Internet browsing, opening folders, games and whatnot.
Anybody have any idea about what i can do?