Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Set imported functions failed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GAnd58

GAnd58

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:04 AM

When in My Yahoo's Mail then minimize it and then browse in a website, eventually (may take a while depending on how many things I'm looking at on that website), I get a blue box with the following:

**SetImportedFunctionsfailedinEC_EWPCoreImpl::OnLibraryLoaded** and an "OK" box to click or a top right box to click out. But it comes back.

(Message appears as above, no spaces.)
1. What does this mean?
2. What needs to be corrected?
3. Is it inadequate RAM?
4. Instead of clicking the "Previous" button on the webpage I'm browsing, I have been clicking the left arrow in the menu at the very top of the page to go back. Is this causing it?:4-dontkno I don't even know if I'm posting this in the correct thread...please let me know. :thumbsup:

Any help I'll appreciate! Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:09 AM

Worth reading, http://help.wugnet.com/windows/SetImported...pict623259.html

Louis

#3 GAnd58

GAnd58
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:25 AM

Thanks Louis, I did find that site but there isn't a positive feedback from the 2 experiencing the problem as to if it fix it. How do I know which driver needs to be updated? Thanks, Gayle

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:20 AM

Well...the way that I interpret it...it's either a driver situation or a RAM situation.

Hardware items/devices...don't have a monopoly on drivers. Various programs (AV, video/graphics, email, etc.) all have drivers which can become corrupt/damaged and cause problems.

Since your email client has drivers...I would start with uninstalling and reinstalling and noting the impact or lack thereof on the error message.

If that proves to be inappropriate...we'll try something else.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users