Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slow Computer - previous virus - may not have removed all of it

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Elena H

Elena H

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:38 PM

I have to preface this by saying this is my office computer attached to a server. When I came here, my 80-year-old boss did not know we did not have an antivirus program on the computer and the computer was infected from the person previous to me. I removed a trojan virus, purchased and put on Norton Internet Security, cleaned up that virus and it continued to run slowly. I then uninstalled Norton Internet Security and ran AVG antivirus to see if I could find another virus. I found another virus, removed it, and reinstalled Norton. Since then my computer has been very slow and I have to reboot it several times a day. I have tried everything I can think of and know there is a problem here somewhere, but cannot figure out what. Please help. I have attached the two logs which you requested.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 PM

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:28 PM

Hi Elena H

Sorry for the delay in response to your thread.

Working with company computers is not always a good thing.
We have to be careful about what programs may have been placed on the system by the company themselves.
From your description, i take it that there's no IT dept?

Let's run a few simple things and see if we can help sort this out.

Step 1
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune. (This program is for XP, Vista and Windows 2000 )Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

Step 2
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Step 3
Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. A malicious site could render Java content under older, vulnerable versions of Sun's software if the user has not removed them. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 13 and save it to your desktop.
  • Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u13...allows end-users to run Java applications".
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Read the License Agreement and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • The page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u13-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
In your next reply, please submit:
MBAM scan report

and let me know if there is any improvement after these steps.

Thanks.

BBPP6nz.png

#3 Elena H

Elena H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:36 PM

Thank you so much for your help. I haven't installed the Java update yet, but will in a few minutes. I wanted to send this to you before I had to reboot my computer again. Here's the mbam-log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36
Database version: 2088
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

5/7/2009 2:08:39 PM
mbam-log-2009-05-07 (14-08-38).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|F:\|)
Objects scanned: 173871
Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 19 minute(s), 30 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 16
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 7

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3feca576-7ad2-4e11-a6ad-6b59d4fb5db9} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3feca576-7ad2-4e11-a6ad-6b59d4fb5db9} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3feca576-7ad2-4e11-a6ad-6b59d4fb5db9} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{2eff3cf7-99c1-4c29-bc2b-68e057e22340} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{98d9753d-d73b-42d5-8c85-4469cda897ab} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{a6573479-9075-4a65-98a6-19fd29cf7374} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\contim (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\dslcnnct (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\IProxyProvider (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\FCOVM (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemoveRP (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\{3feca576-7ad2-4e11-a6ad-6b59d4fb5db9} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\SxS1 (Spyware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP581\A0102262.exe (Spyware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP581\A0102276.exe (Spyware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{46DE8921-1D39-44D2-A9E9-64119261F211}\RP581\A0102277.exe (Spyware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\instalator.exe (Spyware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSINET.oca (Rogue.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\BMc7ca8607.xml (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\BMc7ca8607.txt (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#4 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:33 PM

Hi Elena H

I wanted to send this to you before I had to reboot my computer again.

That's fine, there's no problem with rebooting now.

Once you have done the Java update, here's a little extra for you do..... it'll give me a good idea of anything left
  • Download OTListIt2 to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
Posted Image
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTListIt.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTListIt2.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post them with your next reply.
Thanks

BBPP6nz.png

#5 Elena H

Elena H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:21 AM

Done. Here's the new log:

OTListIt Extras logfile created on: 5/8/2009 9:03:59 AM - Run 1
OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.15.4 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

509.98 Mb Total Physical Memory | 250.68 Mb Available Physical Memory | 49.16% Memory free
1.22 Gb Paging File | 0.99 Gb Available in Paging File | 81.22% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 768 1536 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 37.21 Gb Total Space | 26.20 Gb Free Space | 70.42% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 2.03 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
Drive E: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.26 Gb Free Space | 79.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.26 Gb Free Space | 79.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive K: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.26 Gb Free Space | 79.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive Z: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.26 Gb Free Space | 79.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: STATION2
Current User Name: user2
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Output = Minimal
File Age = 30 Days
Company Name Whitelist: On

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 1
"FirewallOverride" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile
"EnableFirewall" = 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader File not found
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1152806847\ee\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services File not found
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1152806847\ee\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM File not found
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger (Microsoft Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe:*:Enabled:Kodak Software Updater File not found
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare File not found
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger File not found
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server File not found
%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 File not found
C:\Program Files\CyberDefender\AntiSpyware\cdas2.exe:*:Enabled:CyberDefender Internet Security File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare File not found
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe:*:Enabled:Kodak Software Updater File not found
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Disabled:Yahoo! Messenger File not found
%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 File not found

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{536F7C74-844B-4683-B0C5-EA39E19A6FE3}" = Microsoft AntiSpyware
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD 5.1
"{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}" = Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{73F1BDB7-11E1-11D5-9DC6-00C04F2FC33B}" = OMCI
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 Driver
"{A654A805-41D9-40C7-AA46-4AF04F044D61}" = Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2
"{A790BEB1-BCCF-4EC6-807B-5708B36E8A79}" = Intel® PROSet
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A71000000002}" = Adobe Reader 7.1.0
"{AF19F291-F22F-4798-9662-525305AE9E48}" = WordPerfect Office 12
"{BD12EB47-DBDF-11D3-BEEA-00A0CC272509}" = Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}" = Ad-Aware 2007
"{F6869CD2-3DB4-476D-A4C7-B3AE7C3ACF7B}" = Windows Media Connect
"{FCE65C4E-B0E8-4FBD-AD16-EDCBE6CD591F}" = HighMAT Extension to Microsoft Windows XP CD Writing Wizard
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2" = Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2
"Amicus Attorney V" = Amicus Attorney V
"AOL Uninstaller" = AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"LiveUpdate1.6" = LiveUpdate 1.6 (Symantec Corporation)
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"NIS" = Norton Internet Security
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"PROSet" = Intel® PRO Network Adapters and Drivers
"Windows Live OneCare safety scanner" = Windows Live OneCare safety scanner
"Windows Media Connect" = Windows Media Connect
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format Runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 10
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 5/8/2009 8:22:13 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054
Description = Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer
network. (An unexpected network error occurred. ). Group Policy processing aborted.

Error - 5/8/2009 8:23:11 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054
Description = Windows cannot obtain the domain controller name for your computer
network. (An unexpected network error occurred. ). Group Policy processing aborted.

Error - 5/8/2009 8:52:22 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DefWatch | ID = 34048
Description = Failed to get virus definitions folder.

Error - 5/8/2009 8:52:25 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Norton AntiVirus | ID = 16711694
Description = Norton AntiVirus services failed to start. Virus definition file is
invalid. (CC001000)

Error - 5/8/2009 8:53:00 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

Error - 5/8/2009 8:53:40 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

Error - 5/8/2009 9:01:59 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DefWatch | ID = 34048

Error - 5/8/2009 9:02:02 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Norton AntiVirus | ID = 16711694
Description = Norton AntiVirus services failed to start. Virus definition file is
invalid. (CC001000)

Error - 5/8/2009 9:02:37 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

Error - 5/8/2009 9:03:16 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

[ System Events ]
Error - 5/7/2009 8:59:32 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service Iap with arguments
"-Service" in order to run the server: {B0C61A79-0870-4BE4-9153-9CCAF422E31F}

Error - 5/7/2009 8:59:32 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service Iap with arguments

Error - 5/7/2009 9:00:32 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 5/7/2009 9:00:32 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

< End of report >

#6 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:20 AM

Hi Elena H

If you look at the 'header' you'll see:

OTListIt Extras logfile created on: 5/8/2009 9:03:59 AM - Run 1
OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.15.4 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop

I also need the main OTListIt.Txt .... there should be a copy on your desktop.

Thanks.

BBPP6nz.png

#7 Elena H

Elena H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:09 AM

OTListIt logfile created on: 5/8/2009 9:03:59 AM - Run 1
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

509.98 Mb Total Physical Memory | 250.68 Mb Available Physical Memory | 49.16% Memory free
1.22 Gb Paging File | 0.99 Gb Available in Paging File | 81.22% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 37.21 Gb Total Space | 26.20 Gb Free Space | 70.42% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 2.03 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
Drive E: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.26 Gb Free Space | 79.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.26 Gb Free Space | 79.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive K: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.26 Gb Free Space | 79.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive Z: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.26 Gb Free Space | 79.80% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Output = Minimal
File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe (Lavasoft AB)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CSHelper.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\NavNT\vptray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe (OldTimer Tools)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (aawservice [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe (Lavasoft AB)
SRV - (aspnet_state [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (CSHelper [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CSHelper.exe ()
SRV - (DefWatch [Auto | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\NavNT\defwatch.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (helpsvc [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Iap [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\OpenManage\Client\Iap.exe (Dell Inc)
SRV - (NetSvc [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe (Intel® Corporation)
SRV - (Norton AntiVirus Server [Auto | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\NavNT\rtvscan.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (Norton Internet Security [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (UMWdf [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WmcCds [Unknown | Stopped]) -- c:\program files\windows media connect\mswmccds.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WmcCdsLs [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect\mswmcls.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (aeaudio [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
DRV - (AliIde [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (amdagp [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (asc [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (asc3550 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (BHDrvx86 [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\BHDrvx86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (ccHP [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\ccHPx86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (CmdIde [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (dac2w2k [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys (Mylex Corporation)
DRV - (E100B [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (eeCtrl [System | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (EraserUtilRebootDrv [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (ialm [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (IDSxpx86 [System | Running]) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\Definitions\ipsdefs\20090501.001\IDSxpx86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (mraid35x [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys (American Megatrends Inc.)
DRV - (NAVAP [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\NavNT\NAVAP.sys ()
DRV - (NAVAPEL [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\NavNT\NAVAPEL.SYS ()
DRV - (NAVENG [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\Definitions\VirusDefs\20090507.052\NAVENG.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (NAVEX15 [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\Definitions\VirusDefs\20090507.052\NAVEX15.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (nv [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (omci [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys (Dell Inc)
DRV - (Ptilink [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys (Parallel Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (ql1080 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql12160 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1280 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (Secdrv [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.)
DRV - (sisagp [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
DRV - (smwdm [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys (Analog Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (Sparrow [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (SRTSP [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SRTSP.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SRTSPX [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SRTSPX.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (symc810 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys (Symbios Logic Inc.)
DRV - (symc8xx [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (SymEFA [Boot | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMEFA.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymEvent [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMFW [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMFW.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMIDS [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMIDS.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymIM [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SymIM.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymIMMP [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SymIM.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMNDIS [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMNDIS.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMTDI [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMTDI.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (sym_hi [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (sym_u3 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (ultra [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Google
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerm...tf8&oe=utf8
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.suggest.enabled: false
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "www.google.com"

[2007/10/16 12:49:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\equin0gg.default\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: (734 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3806b089-6759-411d-b2c3-b7995a9f34d7} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O2 - BHO: (Symantec NCO BHO) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec Intrusion Prevention) - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\IPSBHO.DLL (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A740EF1F-76AF-7B55-FF4F-7AA2E7984AE4} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BCCC01F2-3640-4A4E-95D4-FA1D4E56062F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [vptray] C:\Program Files\NavNT\vptray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background (Microsoft Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoWelcomeScreen = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - ?p=ZNxmk788KXUS File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Add Library Page - {ECDCA4E5-DE44-4b94-8F46-CD0D5B4895FC} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\AMICUS50\Research\GetTags.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 1 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/0...heckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/...lscbase5483.cab (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1121722260609 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03)
O16 - DPF: {E001C731-5E37-4538-A5CB-8168736A2360} http://quickscan.bitdefender.com/cab/ActiveQscan.cab (Confirmation)
O16 - DPF: {FC11A119-C2F7-46F4-9E32-937ABA26816E} file://D:\CDVIEWER\CdViewer.cab (AMI DicomDir TreeView Control 2.1)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = JackNicholsLaw.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Interfaces\{29353BC6-7A19-4D7A-B025-F9ED76EA6181}\\Domain = jacknicholslaw.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Interfaces\{29353BC6-7A19-4D7A-B025-F9ED76EA6181}\\NameServer = 192.168.0.3
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\symres {AA1061FE-6C41-421f-9344-69640C9732AB} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy: DllName - Reg Error: Value error. - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\gebxwxy: DllName - gebxwxy.dll - File not found
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon: DllName - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll ()
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {9EF34FF2-3396-4527-9D27-04C8C1C67806} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\shellextension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/11 18:15:00 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsdelete.exe ()

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/05/08 08:56:04 | 00,502,272 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe
[2009/05/08 08:28:42 | 16,739,7970 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\java_ee_sdk-5_07-windows.exe
[2009/05/07 11:39:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/05/07 11:39:03 | 00,000,753 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2009/05/07 11:39:02 | 00,015,504 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2009/05/07 11:38:51 | 00,038,496 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2009/05/07 11:38:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/05/07 11:38:41 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2009/05/04 11:23:56 | 00,004,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\courtroom.jpg
[2009/05/04 11:06:36 | 00,003,756 | ---- | C] () -- C:\car crash.jpg
[2009/05/04 10:54:24 | 00,003,037 | ---- | C] () -- C:\scales.jpg
[2009/05/01 12:55:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2009/01/05 11:46:02 | 00,000,754 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WORDPAD.INI
[2008/07/10 15:46:50 | 00,000,596 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2008/07/10 15:13:29 | 01,856,761 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\neovhkdg.ini
[2008/06/18 18:26:14 | 00,114,688 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mutelib.dll
[2008/03/26 12:23:44 | 00,725,817 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qqtss.ini2
[2008/03/26 12:23:43 | 00,725,817 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qqtss.ini
[2007/02/08 10:57:48 | 00,000,119 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\disney.ini
[2006/07/13 12:00:19 | 00,000,029 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2006/06/26 15:35:29 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Uninstall.INI
[2006/06/02 12:19:46 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Textart.INI
[2006/05/17 10:36:07 | 00,000,848 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2006/05/17 09:24:37 | 00,000,554 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SWWATER.INI
[2005/07/19 15:21:01 | 00,000,850 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pnxtrvu.ini
[2005/07/19 14:03:10 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2005/07/18 17:44:32 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\vpc32.INI
[2005/07/18 16:41:53 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AAddressBook32.dll
[2005/07/18 16:41:34 | 00,310,127 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AADailiesConfig.ini
[2005/07/18 16:41:34 | 00,017,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMPLODE.DLL
[2005/07/18 16:40:19 | 00,000,071 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MAXLINK.INI
[2005/07/18 16:39:34 | 00,006,060 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AA50.INI
[2005/07/18 16:39:17 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AA50INSTALL.INI
[2005/07/18 16:26:42 | 00,000,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbafd.ini
[2005/04/15 08:00:41 | 00,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/04/15 07:42:34 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\e100bmsg.dll
[2005/04/15 07:42:24 | 00,000,371 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2004/08/11 18:24:19 | 00,000,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/08/11 18:11:31 | 00,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2004/08/11 18:00:37 | 00,000,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2004/08/11 18:00:35 | 00,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2001/09/24 07:59:00 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll
[2000/01/18 00:00:00 | 00,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTCR_FPG.dll
[2000/01/18 00:00:00 | 00,212,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTCR_TCP.dll
[2000/01/18 00:00:00 | 00,212,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTCR_SPX.dll
[2000/01/18 00:00:00 | 00,212,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTCR_NET.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/05/08 09:02:42 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\desktop.ini
[2009/05/08 09:01:59 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/05/08 09:01:54 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/05/08 09:01:52 | 53,482,7008 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/05/08 08:56:11 | 00,502,272 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe
[2009/05/07 16:26:05 | 00,000,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbafd.ini
[2009/05/07 16:25:35 | 00,006,060 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AA50.INI
[2009/05/07 14:29:51 | 00,002,429 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop\WordPerfect.lnk
[2009/05/07 11:39:03 | 00,000,753 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2009/05/04 11:23:35 | 00,004,112 | ---- | M] () -- C:\courtroom.jpg
[2009/05/04 11:05:21 | 00,003,756 | ---- | M] () -- C:\car crash.jpg
[2009/05/04 10:53:55 | 00,003,037 | ---- | M] () -- C:\scales.jpg
[2009/05/04 08:23:52 | 00,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/04/16 09:21:00 | 00,000,848 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys

========== LOP Check ==========

[2009/05/07 11:38:44 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data
[2009/03/17 13:12:38 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{7972B2E5-3E09-4E5E-81B7-FE5819D6772F}
[2008/06/26 11:47:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe
[2008/01/17 13:37:35 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL
[2006/11/11 12:20:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL Downloads
[2007/10/25 11:31:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL OCP
[2008/01/17 13:38:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google
[2005/07/18 16:36:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\InstallShield
[2008/01/21 10:24:48 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak
[2008/03/28 14:23:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
[2009/05/07 11:38:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2008/02/09 12:36:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee
[2005/07/18 16:06:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee.com
[2005/10/28 11:59:45 | 00,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/03/09 13:52:49 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton
[2009/03/09 13:47:16 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NortonInstaller
[2009/03/06 11:26:10 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS
[2006/08/23 16:53:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QuickTime
[2004/08/11 18:25:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SBSI
[2009/03/06 14:04:10 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2009/03/09 13:53:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec
[2009/03/25 10:44:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2008/07/17 10:16:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
[2009/03/17 13:15:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Windows Genuine Advantage
[2008/01/17 13:40:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\yahoo!
[2009/05/07 11:39:05 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data
[2006/07/13 12:11:17 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\acccore
[2008/12/09 15:24:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Adobe
[2008/06/26 11:40:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\AdobeUM
[2006/08/04 14:38:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Corel
[2008/01/21 10:30:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\CyberLink
[2007/11/21 13:08:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Google
[2007/06/18 12:07:41 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Help
[2004/08/11 18:20:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Identities
[2007/06/15 10:31:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\InstallShield
[2009/03/03 16:35:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Leadertech
[2005/07/18 17:37:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Macromedia
[2009/05/07 11:39:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2007/02/14 16:03:53 | 00,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Microsoft
[2005/07/19 13:59:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Microsoft Web Folders
[2007/10/16 12:49:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Mozilla
[2005/04/15 07:56:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Sun
[2008/07/10 14:54:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Sуmantec
** - C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\S?mantec
[2008/04/09 12:53:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Walgreens
[2009/03/23 14:53:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\WinPatrol
[2008/01/17 13:40:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Yahoo!
[2008/06/27 11:46:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\ѕymbols
** - C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\?ymbols
[2008/04/10 13:19:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Мicrosoft.NET
** - C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\?icrosoft.NET
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 00,000,065 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\desktop.ini
[2009/05/08 09:01:59 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT

========== Purity Check ==========

[2008/07/11 08:46:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Оracle
** - C:\WINDOWS\System32\?racle
[2008/07/10 15:04:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Оracle\Оracle
** - C:\WINDOWS\System32\?racle\?racle

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 144 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
< End of report >

#8 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

Hi Elena H

A little bit for you to do this time:

Step 1
Make sure that you can see hidden files.
  • Click Start.
  • Click My Computer.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View Tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.
  • Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Uncheck the Hide file extensions for known file types.
  • Click OK.
Step 2
I need you to check out a couple of files for me:

Please click this link-->Jotti

When the jotti page has finished loading, click the Browse button and navigate to the following files (in bold..... one at a time) and click Submit.

C:\WINDOWS\System32\neovhkdg.ini
C:\WINDOWS\pnxtrvu.ini

Please post back the results of the scan in your next post.

If Jotti is busy, try the same at Virustotal: http://www.virustotal.com/

Step 3
Double click on OTListIt2.exe to run it.
Copy the lines in the codebox below.
:otli
IE - URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3806b089-6759-411d-b2c3-b7995a9f34d7} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A740EF1F-76AF-7B55-FF4F-7AA2E7984AE4} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BCCC01F2-3640-4A4E-95D4-FA1D4E56062F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - ?p=ZNxmk788KXUS File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy: DllName - Reg Error: Value error. - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\gebxwxy: DllName - gebxwxy.dll - File not found

:files
@C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
C:\WINDOWS\mutelib.dll
C:\WINDOWS\System32\qqtss.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\System32\qqtss.ini
C:\WINDOWS\vpc32.INI

:commands
[emptytemp]
[purity]
[start explorer]
  • Return to OTListIt2,
  • right click in the Custom Scans/Fixes window (under the blue bar) and choose Paste.

Posted Image
  • Click the red Run Fix button.
  • If OTListIt prompts for permission to reboot the computer, allow it to do so.
  • After the reboot, you may need to double click OTListIt2 to launch the program and retrieve the log.
Copy and paste the contents of the OTListIt2 log in your next reply.

In your next reply, please submit:
Jotti scan results
OTListIt2 report

Thanks.

BBPP6nz.png

#9 Elena H

Elena H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

========== OTLISTIT ==========
Process Explorer.EXE killed successfully!
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3806b089-6759-411d-b2c3-b7995a9f34d7}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3806b089-6759-411d-b2c3-b7995a9f34d7}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A740EF1F-76AF-7B55-FF4F-7AA2E7984AE4}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A740EF1F-76AF-7B55-FF4F-7AA2E7984AE4}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{BCCC01F2-3640-4A4E-95D4-FA1D4E56062F}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{BCCC01F2-3640-4A4E-95D4-FA1D4E56062F}\ deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\&Search\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93}\ not found.
Starting removal of ActiveX control {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\gebxwxy\ deleted successfully.
========== FILES ==========
ADS C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2 deleted successfully.
DllUnregisterServer procedure not found in C:\WINDOWS\mutelib.dll
C:\WINDOWS\mutelib.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\WINDOWS\mutelib.dll moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\qqtss.ini2 moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\qqtss.ini moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\vpc32.INI moved successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT11.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT1103.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT1104.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT15.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT16.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\~DF2931.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\~DFAD27.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\~DFAD3A.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
User's Temp folder emptied.
User's Internet Explorer cache folder emptied.
Local Service Temp folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Local Service Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
Network Service Temp folder emptied.
Network Service Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\JET7927.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_98.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Windows Temp folder emptied.
Java cache emptied.
Temp folders emptied.
C:\WINDOWS\aѕsembly moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Μіcrosoft.NET moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Μicrosoft moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Міcrosoft moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Sуmantec moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ΑppPatch moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Оracle\Оracle moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Оracle moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\sуstem32 moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\АppPatch moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Fοnts moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Μicrosoft.NET moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\sеcurity moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Tаsks moved successfully.
\\Server2\Users\Nancy\аѕsembly moved successfully.
\\Server2\Users\Nancy\Μіcrosoft.NET moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Мicrosoft.NET moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Sуmantec moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\ѕymbols moved successfully.
Explorer started successfully

OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.15.4 log created on 05082009_152512

Files moved on Reboot...
File C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT11.tmp not found!
File C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT1103.tmp not found!
File C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT1104.tmp not found!
File C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT15.tmp not found!
File C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\WT16.tmp not found!
C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\~DF2931.tmp moved successfully.
File C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\~DFAD27.tmp not found!
File C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\Temp\~DFAD3A.tmp not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\JET7927.tmp not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_98.dat not found!

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...
Re: neovhkdg.ini

Scan taken on 08 May 2009 19:44:46 (GMT)
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Ikarus Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NEO~datafile application
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Quick Heal Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing
re: C:\WINDOWS\pnxtrvu.ini

Scan taken on 08 May 2009 19:47:24 (GMT)
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Ikarus Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Quick Heal Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing

#10 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:43 PM

Hi Elena H

Ok, we'll leave the pnxtrvu.ini file.
The other one... neovhkdg.ini, we'll get rid of.
Nothing comes up in any searches for this file.... which is odd, plus Nod32 recognizes the contents as 'Vundo'. Which was evidant in your previous reports.

Step 1
Copy the lines in the codebox below.
:files
C:\WINDOWS\System32\neovhkdg.ini
  • Return to OTListIt2,
  • right click in the Custom Scans/Fixes window (under the blue bar) and choose Paste.

Posted Image
  • Click the red Run Fix button.
  • If OTListIt prompts for permission to reboot the computer, allow it to do so.
  • After the reboot, you may need to double click OTListIt2 to launch the program and retrieve the log.
Copy and paste the contents of the OTListIt2 log in your next reply.

Step 2
Let's now have a fresh report from OTL2.

• Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList.
  • Don't check the boxes beside 'LOP Check' and 'Purity Check' this time.
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open. Please post the contents of these 2 Notepad files in your next reply.
Is there any improvement in the system?

Thanks

BBPP6nz.png

#11 Elena H

Elena H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:00 AM

========== FILES ==========
C:\WINDOWS\System32\neovhkdg.ini moved successfully.

OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.15.4 log created on 05112009_094401

OTListIt logfile created on: 5/11/2009 9:45:28 AM - Run 2

509.98 Mb Total Physical Memory | 197.15 Mb Available Physical Memory | 38.66% Memory free
1.22 Gb Paging File | 0.69 Gb Available in Paging File | 56.50% Paging File free

Drive C: | 37.21 Gb Total Space | 26.34 Gb Free Space | 70.77% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.16 Gb Free Space | 79.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.16 Gb Free Space | 79.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive K: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.16 Gb Free Space | 79.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive Z: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.16 Gb Free Space | 79.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Output = Minimal
File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe (Lavasoft AB)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CSHelper.exe ()
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\NavNT\vptray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe (OldTimer Tools)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (aawservice [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe (Lavasoft AB)
SRV - (aspnet_state [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (CSHelper [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CSHelper.exe ()
SRV - (DefWatch [Auto | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\NavNT\defwatch.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (helpsvc [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Iap [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\OpenManage\Client\Iap.exe (Dell Inc)
SRV - (NetSvc [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe (Intel® Corporation)
SRV - (Norton AntiVirus Server [Auto | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\NavNT\rtvscan.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (Norton Internet Security [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (UMWdf [Auto | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WmcCds [Unknown | Stopped]) -- c:\program files\windows media connect\mswmccds.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WmcCdsLs [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect\mswmcls.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (aeaudio [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
DRV - (AliIde [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (amdagp [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (asc [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (asc3550 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (BHDrvx86 [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\BHDrvx86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (ccHP [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\ccHPx86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (CmdIde [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (dac2w2k [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys (Mylex Corporation)
DRV - (E100B [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (eeCtrl [System | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (EraserUtilRebootDrv [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (ialm [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (IDSxpx86 [System | Running]) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\Definitions\ipsdefs\20090506.001\IDSxpx86.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (mraid35x [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys (American Megatrends Inc.)
DRV - (NAVAP [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\NavNT\NAVAP.sys ()
DRV - (NAVAPEL [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\NavNT\NAVAPEL.SYS ()
DRV - (NAVENG [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\Definitions\VirusDefs\20090508.003\NAVENG.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (NAVEX15 [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\Norton\Definitions\VirusDefs\20090508.003\NAVEX15.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (nv [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (omci [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys (Dell Inc)
DRV - (Ptilink [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys (Parallel Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (ql1080 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql12160 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1280 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (Secdrv [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.)
DRV - (sisagp [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
DRV - (smwdm [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys (Analog Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (Sparrow [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (SRTSP [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SRTSP.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SRTSPX [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SRTSPX.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (symc810 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys (Symbios Logic Inc.)
DRV - (symc8xx [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (SymEFA [Boot | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMEFA.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymEvent [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMFW [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMFW.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMIDS [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMIDS.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymIM [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SymIM.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymIMMP [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SymIM.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMNDIS [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMNDIS.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMTDI [System | Running]) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1005000.087\SYMTDI.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (sym_hi [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (sym_u3 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (ultra [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Google
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerm...tf8&oe=utf8
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.suggest.enabled: false
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "www.google.com"

[2007/10/16 12:49:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\equin0gg.default\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: (734 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Symantec NCO BHO) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec Intrusion Prevention) - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\IPSBHO.DLL (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [vptray] C:\Program Files\NavNT\vptray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background (Microsoft Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoWelcomeScreen = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O9 - Extra Button: Add Library Page - {ECDCA4E5-DE44-4b94-8F46-CD0D5B4895FC} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\AMICUS50\Research\GetTags.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 1 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/0...heckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/...lscbase5483.cab (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1121722260609 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {E001C731-5E37-4538-A5CB-8168736A2360} http://quickscan.bitdefender.com/cab/ActiveQscan.cab (Confirmation)
O16 - DPF: {FC11A119-C2F7-46F4-9E32-937ABA26816E} file://D:\CDVIEWER\CdViewer.cab (AMI DicomDir TreeView Control 2.1)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = JackNicholsLaw.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Interfaces\{29353BC6-7A19-4D7A-B025-F9ED76EA6181}\\Domain = jacknicholslaw.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Interfaces\{29353BC6-7A19-4D7A-B025-F9ED76EA6181}\\NameServer = 192.168.0.3
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\symres {AA1061FE-6C41-421f-9344-69640C9732AB} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.5.0.135\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon: DllName - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll ()
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {9EF34FF2-3396-4527-9D27-04C8C1C67806} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\shellextension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/11 18:15:00 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsdelete.exe ()

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/05/08 15:25:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTListIt
[2009/05/08 08:56:04 | 00,502,272 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe
[2009/05/08 08:28:42 | 16,739,7970 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\java_ee_sdk-5_07-windows.exe
[2009/05/07 11:39:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/05/07 11:39:03 | 00,000,753 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2009/05/07 11:39:02 | 00,015,504 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2009/05/07 11:38:51 | 00,038,496 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2009/05/07 11:38:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/05/07 11:38:41 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2009/05/04 11:23:56 | 00,004,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\courtroom.jpg
[2009/05/04 11:06:36 | 00,003,756 | ---- | C] () -- C:\car crash.jpg
[2009/05/04 10:54:24 | 00,003,037 | ---- | C] () -- C:\scales.jpg
[2009/05/01 12:55:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2009/01/05 11:46:02 | 00,000,754 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WORDPAD.INI
[2008/07/10 15:46:50 | 00,000,596 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2007/02/08 10:57:48 | 00,000,119 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\disney.ini
[2006/07/13 12:00:19 | 00,000,029 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2006/06/26 15:35:29 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Uninstall.INI
[2006/06/02 12:19:46 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Textart.INI
[2006/05/17 10:36:07 | 00,000,848 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2006/05/17 09:24:37 | 00,000,554 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SWWATER.INI
[2005/07/19 15:21:01 | 00,000,850 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pnxtrvu.ini
[2005/07/19 14:03:10 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2005/07/18 16:41:53 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AAddressBook32.dll
[2005/07/18 16:41:34 | 00,310,127 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AADailiesConfig.ini
[2005/07/18 16:41:34 | 00,017,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMPLODE.DLL
[2005/07/18 16:40:19 | 00,000,071 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MAXLINK.INI
[2005/07/18 16:39:34 | 00,006,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AA50.INI
[2005/07/18 16:39:17 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AA50INSTALL.INI
[2005/07/18 16:26:42 | 00,000,547 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbafd.ini
[2005/04/15 08:00:41 | 00,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/04/15 07:42:34 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\e100bmsg.dll
[2005/04/15 07:42:24 | 00,000,371 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2004/08/11 18:24:19 | 00,000,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/08/11 18:11:31 | 00,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2004/08/11 18:00:37 | 00,000,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2004/08/11 18:00:35 | 00,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2001/09/24 07:59:00 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll
[2000/01/18 00:00:00 | 00,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTCR_FPG.dll
[2000/01/18 00:00:00 | 00,212,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTCR_TCP.dll
[2000/01/18 00:00:00 | 00,212,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTCR_SPX.dll
[2000/01/18 00:00:00 | 00,212,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTCR_NET.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/05/11 09:46:42 | 00,000,547 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbafd.ini
[2009/05/11 09:46:23 | 00,002,429 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop\WordPerfect.lnk
[2009/05/11 09:42:39 | 00,006,061 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AA50.INI
[2009/05/11 08:23:14 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Local Settings\desktop.ini
[2009/05/11 08:22:35 | 00,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/05/11 08:22:29 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/05/11 08:22:25 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/05/11 08:22:23 | 53,482,7008 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/05/08 08:56:11 | 00,502,272 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\nancy\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe
[2009/05/07 11:39:03 | 00,000,753 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2009/05/04 11:23:35 | 00,004,112 | ---- | M] () -- C:\courtroom.jpg
[2009/05/04 11:05:21 | 00,003,756 | ---- | M] () -- C:\car crash.jpg
[2009/05/04 10:53:55 | 00,003,037 | ---- | M] () -- C:\scales.jpg
[2009/04/16 09:21:00 | 00,000,848 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
< End of report >

OTListIt Extras logfile created on: 5/11/2009 9:45:28 AM - Run 2

509.98 Mb Total Physical Memory | 197.15 Mb Available Physical Memory | 38.66% Memory free
1.22 Gb Paging File | 0.69 Gb Available in Paging File | 56.50% Paging File free

Drive C: | 37.21 Gb Total Space | 26.34 Gb Free Space | 70.77% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.16 Gb Free Space | 79.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.16 Gb Free Space | 79.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive K: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.16 Gb Free Space | 79.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive Z: | 91.80 Gb Total Space | 73.16 Gb Free Space | 79.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Output = Minimal
File Age = 30 Days

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 1
"FirewallOverride" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile
"EnableFirewall" = 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader File not found
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1152806847\ee\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services File not found
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1152806847\ee\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM File not found
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger (Microsoft Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger File not found
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server File not found
C:\Program Files\CyberDefender\AntiSpyware\cdas2.exe:*:Enabled:CyberDefender Internet Security File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Disabled:Yahoo! Messenger File not found

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{536F7C74-844B-4683-B0C5-EA39E19A6FE3}" = Microsoft AntiSpyware
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD 5.1
"{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}" = Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{73F1BDB7-11E1-11D5-9DC6-00C04F2FC33B}" = OMCI
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 Driver
"{A654A805-41D9-40C7-AA46-4AF04F044D61}" = Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2
"{A790BEB1-BCCF-4EC6-807B-5708B36E8A79}" = Intel® PROSet
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A71000000002}" = Adobe Reader 7.1.0
"{AF19F291-F22F-4798-9662-525305AE9E48}" = WordPerfect Office 12
"{BD12EB47-DBDF-11D3-BEEA-00A0CC272509}" = Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}" = Ad-Aware 2007
"{F6869CD2-3DB4-476D-A4C7-B3AE7C3ACF7B}" = Windows Media Connect
"{FCE65C4E-B0E8-4FBD-AD16-EDCBE6CD591F}" = HighMAT Extension to Microsoft Windows XP CD Writing Wizard
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2" = Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2
"Amicus Attorney V" = Amicus Attorney V
"AOL Uninstaller" = AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"LiveUpdate1.6" = LiveUpdate 1.6 (Symantec Corporation)
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"NIS" = Norton Internet Security
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"PROSet" = Intel® PRO Network Adapters and Drivers
"Windows Live OneCare safety scanner" = Windows Live OneCare safety scanner
"Windows Media Connect" = Windows Media Connect
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format Runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 10
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 5/8/2009 2:15:36 PM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

Error - 5/8/2009 2:18:34 PM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

Error - 5/8/2009 3:29:28 PM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DefWatch | ID = 34048

Error - 5/8/2009 3:29:31 PM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Norton AntiVirus | ID = 16711694
invalid. (CC001000)

Error - 5/8/2009 3:30:06 PM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

Error - 5/8/2009 3:31:56 PM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

Error - 5/11/2009 8:22:30 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DefWatch | ID = 34048

Error - 5/11/2009 8:22:33 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Norton AntiVirus | ID = 16711694
invalid. (CC001000)

Error - 5/11/2009 8:23:09 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

Error - 5/11/2009 8:23:48 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1054

[ System Events ]
Error - 5/11/2009 9:24:39 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 5/11/2009 9:24:39 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 5/11/2009 9:25:39 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 5/11/2009 9:25:39 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Error - 5/11/2009 9:30:40 AM | Computer Name = STATION2 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

< End of report >
Yes, the computer is running much better now. Thank you soooo much!

#12 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:05 AM

Hi Elena H

the computer is running much better now.

That's good. :thumbup2:

Let's just double check everything with an online scan:

Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner.
Notes
Java must be installed and enabled for the scan to work.
Disable your computer's antivirus program as leaving it active will cause conflicts
  • Close ALL programs and windows except for your browser
    Please go to Online Kaspersky Scan and perform an online antivirus scan.
  • Read through the Requirements and limitations statement and click on the Accept button.
  • You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click the Run button. It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions.
  • When the downloads have finished, the scrolling window will show 'Database is updated. Ready to scan'. Click on the Settings button at the bottom left.
  • Make sure these boxes are checked/ticked. If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
    • Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
    • Archives
    • Mail databases
  • Click on My Computer under Scan on the left. OK any warnings from your protection programs.
  • Go for a long walk. Please be patient and let the scanner finish. It is better that you do NOT use the computer while the scan is running. Keep all other programs/windows closed.
  • Once the scan is complete (the 'status' will show complete), click on View Scan Report and any infected objects will be shown.
  • Click on Save Report As... and change the Files of type to Text file (.txt)
  • Name the file KAVScan-ddmmyy before clicking on the Save button. Save the report to a convenient place - for example the Desktop.
  • Please post this log in your next reply.
Note - enable your antivirus program before browsing away from the Kaspersky site.

Go to the Desktop and double-click on the Kaspersky report KAVScan-ddmmyy.txt, it will open in Notepad
Click Edit > Select all then Edit > Copy
Reply to this thread and paste (Ctrl+V) the report.

Thanks.

BBPP6nz.png

#13 Elena H

Elena H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

To run the Kapersky Webscanner, it says I need a certain version of Java. This is the error message I receive when I try to install Java.

"The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode or if the Windows installer is not correctly installed."

I get this error message anytime I try to update any of the standard Microsoft updates, such as the Java one you requested I do. This is why the software on this machine is outdated.

Elena

#14 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,149 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

Hi Elena H

First off, let's make sure that the service for windows installer is running.

Click Start >>> Run, type services.msc in the Open text box, and then click OK.
In the Services (Local) list, right-click Windows Installer, and then click Properties.
If the Startup type drop-down list is set to a value of Disable, select the Manual option from the Startup type drop-down list, click Start to start the service and then click OK.
Click the File menu, and then click Exit.

If that doesn't help, try this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

If you scroll down the page, you'll see the download link for the 'Windows XP sp2 & sp3' windows installer upgrade.
Try that.

BBPP6nz.png

#15 Elena H

Elena H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:20 PM

FYI - it was already set to manual but the download you gave me worked. I have Java updated now. I will run the Kaspersky scan overnight, as we have a brief due this afternoon. Thanks so much for the fix on the file downloading problem. I knew it was a bad situation but didn't know how to fix it.

Elena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users