Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best DVD creator software for .avi files??

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 burnface

burnface

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:02 AM

Heyy,

So basically i got bored one night and decided i wanted some looney toons.. so i downloaded the complete looney toons collection in avi format.
What is a good dvd creator software that allows me to put like 10-15 episodes in one menu? Instead of only like 4 and then having to push next?

Thanks!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 PM

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:02 AM

You should be able to add up to 702MB worth by simply right clicking on each one and Adding to Windows Media Player and then burning the Now Playing to CD.

If you want to burn to DVD, you will have to use something like IMGBURN to make an ISO image first and then burn that.

Making menus is not a thing I have spent time mastering (really should do, LOL) but you may like to browse through members programs here-
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic3616.html

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users