Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my site was hacked, can you help?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kriscoop

kriscoop

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 PM

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

I'm have designed a few basic websites, and have a web hosting reseller account through hostnine.

One of my websites was recently hacked. There's a random piece of javascript inserted into each html page.

I had gone through and removed the code, and changed the password, but the site was hacked again.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? What additional info can I provide in order to get some help?? :thumbsup:

Here's the site: www.jerseyshorefreeschool.org

thanks

--kristin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:18 AM

Talk to your hosting provider. If their machine is not secure, then there is nothing that you can really do. If you have changed your passwords, and you are using secure passwords, then the problem is likely with them. Your hosting provider will be able to tell you what IPs accessed the pages, and when.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users