Ok.. Looking at log, I would advised you to start backup all of your valuable data/documents/pictures/movies/songs/etc
.. Do NOT
backup any applications/installer and Do NOT
backup any .exe/.scr/.htm/.html/.xml/.zip/.rar/.pif/.asp/.php/.iso
files... We are looking for possible Virut
infection, and if it is.. Then you might have to wipe the machine clean
Make sure you back-up everything ONLY
(non-rewritable).. If you need to backup into external hard drive or thumbdrive, make sure it is EMPTY
.. Meaning NO FILE
inside it.. Format the external drive first before attach it to the infected computer.. A single .exe file inside the external drive may infected other computers as well
Please download Dr.Web CureIt
to the Desktop:
- Double-click the launch.exe or cureit.exe file and Allow to run the express scan
- This will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
- Once the short scan has finished, just let it cure whatever it finds...
- Now, go to Settings >> Change Settings
- Go to Actions tab >> under Objects section, change the settings to below
- Infected objects - Cure
Incurable objects - Report
Suspicious objects - Report
- Don't change any other settings
- Start the scan again. This time, choose Complete Scan
- Click the green arrow button at the right, and the scan will start.
- After the scan finished, click Select all
- Click on Cure and choose Report incurable (means take no actions.. Don't "move", or "rename" or "delete")
- When the scan has finished, in the menu, click File and choose Save report list
- Save the report to your Desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
- Post DrWeb.csv in your next reply (Open it as Notepad).. Do NOT reboot the computer yet..
Keep calm, make it simple, use your brain, don't freak out, and you'll be just fine..
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.. True story - Barney Stinson
Its gonna be legen.. wait for it.. dary! Cherish the pain, it means you're still alive