Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Search Results Redirected

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Planetes4

Planetes4

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:03 PM

Hello everyone,

I am new to posting on the forums, so please guide me if I make a mistake.

I have a problem with Firefox, and this problem is only in Firefox. When I use IE, it doesn't happen.

The problem is as follows:

I type something into google, and it gives me a list of results. When I click on that list, it redirects me to a random page. About 1/4 of the time it gives me the correct page, 1/4 of the time it goes to www.google.com/undefined, and the remaining 1/2 will be something random.

I have run Spybot, SuperAntiSpyware, Cyberdefender, but they all report no problems.

Please help!

Thanks,

Planetes4

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.

Please include the following in your reply:
MBAM log

#3 Planetes4

Planetes4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

Thanks so much for helping me. I did as you asked, and here is the log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36
Database version: 2062
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

4/30/2009 11:03:06 PM
mbam-log-2009-04-30 (23-03-06).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 75353
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 2 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 4
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 4
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 25

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{a26503fe-b3b8-4910-a9dc-9cbd25c6b8d6} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\xpreapp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\seneka (Rootkit.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{a26503fe-b3b8-4910-a9dc-9cbd25c6b8d6} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\open\command\ (Broken.OpenCommand) -> Bad: ("regedit.exe" "%1") Good: (regedit.exe "%1") -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekaaspmbpmp.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekacapoxqmb.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekacvnvsdwr.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekadwqieviy.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekafdivpxmy.dl_ (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekafdxibcxp.dl_ (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekaflnmwvbn.dl_ (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekahwheviww.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekaidmqxtsp.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekaidtinmex.dl_ (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekaleojlvpu.dl_ (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekalxvjikbc.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekappofpvts.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekaqmsoprbo.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekatavqyahl.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekatfyexycb.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekatiwwxbqh.dl_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\senekatvpqsbnt.dl_ (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senekaapfqycvm.sy_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senekaeeyeowxl.sy_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senekambfpugdr.sy_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senekarsiuxnkb.sy_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senekastiqywlo.sy_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senekatueobcvp.sy_ (Trojan.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcrh.tmp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#4 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:45 AM

Restart your computer and run another scan, but this time do a full scan instead of a quick scan. Post the log.

#5 Planetes4

Planetes4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

5/1/2009 4:35:46 PM
mbam-log-2009-05-01 (16-35-46).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (A:\|C:\|D:\|E:\|F:\|)
Objects scanned: 133798
Time elapsed: 23 minute(s), 9 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#6 Planetes4

Planetes4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:46 PM

I will say, however, that the results above are probably deceiving. The anti malware programs I've downloaded in the past have almost always seemed to temporarily fix the problem, but they appear a week later.

By the way, my troubles with malware and spyware all started when I went to www dot thottbot dot com , which is a database site for an online game. (Do not go there!!) It is usually a safe site, but on that day that I went there, it attacked me and I started having all sorts of troubles.

#7 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:36 PM

If you are getting reinfected, you probably have a trojan downloader someone on your machine which is re-infecting you.

Trojan.TDSS

That is a pretty nasty infection.

Please download DrWeb-CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.

Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
  • Double-click on drweb-cureit.exe to start the program.
  • Cancel any prompts to download the latest CureIt version and click Start.
  • At the prompt to "Start scan now", click Ok. Allow the setup.exe/driver to load if asked by any of your security programs.
  • The Express scan will automatically begin.
    (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
  • If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All.
  • When complete, click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
    (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)
  • Now put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
  • In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and UNcheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Ok.
  • Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
  • When the scan is complete, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
  • Click "Yes to all" if asked to cure or move the file(s) and select "Move incurable".
  • In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
  • Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
  • Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
  • Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)

#8 Planetes4

Planetes4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:06 AM

RegUBP2b-QuaiL.reg;C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Snapshots2;Trojan.StartPage.1505;Deleted.;
fruityloops plugins-full pack (all plugins).exe;C:\Documents and Settings\QuaiL\Local Settings\Application Data\Ares\My Shared Folder;Win32.HLLP.Jeefo.36352;Cured.;
fruityloops studio 7 00 xxl producer edition crack(2).exe/bar.exe\data008;C:\Documents and Settings\QuaiL\Local Settings\Application Data\Ares\My Shared Folder\fruityloops studio 7 00 xxl producer edit;Adware.Softomate;;
fruityloops studio 7 00 xxl producer edition crack(2).exe/bar.exe\data016;C:\Documents and Settings\QuaiL\Local Settings\Application Data\Ares\My Shared Folder\fruityloops studio 7 00 xxl producer edit;Adware.Softomate;;
bar.exe;C:\Documents and Settings\QuaiL\Local Settings\Application Data\Ares\My Shared Folder;Archive contains infected objects;;
fruityloops studio 7 00 xxl producer edition crack(2).exe;C:\Documents and Settings\QuaiL\Local Settings\Application Data\Ares\My Shared Folder;Archive contains infected objects;;
mirc.exe;C:\Program Files\mIRC;Program.mIRC.60;;

#9 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:50 AM

How is your computer running now?

Restart your computer in normal mode and do another MBAM quick scan and also do the following scan:

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop. alternate download link DO NOT use yet.
Please download and install SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and unzip into the program's folder.)
  • Under the "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
Please include the following in your reply:
MBAM log
SAS log
Answer to my question

How is your computer running now?

Edited by xblindx, 03 May 2009 - 07:51 AM.

#10 Planetes4

Planetes4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:10 AM

5/3/2009 8:12:09 PM
mbam-log-2009-05-03 (20-12-09).txt

Objects scanned: 74378
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 53 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/03/2009 at 09:00 PM

Application Version : 4.26.1002

Core Rules Database Version : 3839
Trace Rules Database Version: 1795

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:34:11

Memory items scanned : 213
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5353
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 56641
File threats detected : 0

I'm still getting redirected, and in addition, my computer always stalls for a few seconds at bootup, when I open IE, and Mozilla Firefox. Then, DrWatson32.exe kicks in and I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to stop it manually. It usually appears again immediately on the list, but once I do it two or three more times, it stops.

If I set the AeDebug registry key from 1 to 0, then instead of a DrWatson32.exe, it gives me a explorer.exe error at bootup, opening of IE, and opening of Mozilla Firefox. This is still faster than the 15 second stall DrWatson32.exe causes.

This problem started happening after I downloaded Avast, spywareguard, and ad-aware. I did this a few days earlier to my first post here, because I was trying to fix the problem myself. However, it seemed to just cause a new problem.

Avast was a little suspicious. After I had uninstalled it, ZoneAlarm caught it trying to access the internet a day later.

#11 Planetes4

Planetes4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:14 AM

Actually, I'm no longer getting redirected, it seems. I want to make sure it's gone though, so give me until tomorrow evening to report to you again!

#12 Planetes4

Planetes4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:31 AM

For a while, mozilla seemed to load pages faster than normal, and I had about 20 successful links clicked without redirects in google. However, it seems to be back again, after I restarted my computer and opened firefox (which was preceded by a stalling, then a control + alt + delete to end drwatson32.exe) :thumbsup:

Could there be a rootkit involved or something?

#13 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:29 PM

There could be hidden files. We may just be on a wild goose chase here. If your infection is returning and shows up in a MBAM log, you have something hidden somewhere.

Yet again, update MBAM and do a full scan and post the log. I will get a more experienced member to look over this topic if we can't get rid of the infection.

#14 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:12 PM

Hello Planetes4, would you please run a scan with SDFix,

Please print out and follow these instructions: "How to use SDFix". <- This program is for Windows 2000/XP ONLY.
When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
  • Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any real time protection programs before performing a scan.
  • When done, the SDFix report log will open in notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
  • If SDFix is unable to run after rebooting from Safe Mode, run SDFix in either Mode, and type F, then press Enter for it to finish the final stage and produce the report.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.
  • Be sure to renable you anti-virus and and other security programs before connecting to the Internet.
-- If the computer has been infected with the VirusAlert! malware warning from the clock and the Start Menu icons or drives are not visible, open the SDFix folder, right-click on either the XP_VirusAlert_Repair.inf or W2K VirusAlert_Repair.inf (depending on your version of Windows) and select Install from the Context menu. Then reboot to apply the changes.

NOW Rerun MBAM like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan.
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#15 Planetes4

Planetes4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

I saw this message at the start of the first and second reboots while running SDFix:

"Cannot load VDM IPX/SPX support"

I don't know what that means, but I figured I should let you know about it. Here are the two logs you requested:

Database version: 2075

5/4/2009 10:30:51 PM
mbam-log-2009-05-04 (22-30-51).txt

Objects scanned: 73130
Time elapsed: 1 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

SDFix: Version 1.240
Run by QuaiL on Mon 05/04/2009 at 10:14 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

No Trojan Files Found

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-05-04 22:19:15
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg]
"s1"=dword:ae20ad1a
"s2"=dword:11abfe71
"h0"=dword:00000002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04]
"p0"="C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\"
"h0"=dword:00000000
"ujdew"=hex:79,0b,2b,04,07,c3,ae,7d,a5,98,54,0c,8a,25,6e,5b,8f,72,97,66,ed,..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4]
"h0"=dword:00000001
"khjeh"=hex:e7,31,fe,cf,de,1b,46,92,a4,c0,3b,48,f8,20,1b,34,d7,81,c3,21,65,..
"p0"="C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001]
"a0"=hex:20,01,00,00,96,49,2d,47,7f,a2,af,ea,82,bd,6f,48,86,36,79,ed,58,..
"khjeh"=hex:a1,7c,9f,fb,59,9d,b0,b8,ee,02,95,89,a5,a0,ee,6c,16,42,a7,ee,a4,..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001\0Jf40]
"khjeh"=hex:6b,25,e8,7a,fa,d6,a7,b0,05,f6,72,38,47,7e,5a,35,6a,80,92,6f,7c,..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001\0Jf41]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\0D79C293C1ED61418462E24595C90D04]
"p0"="C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\"
"h0"=dword:00000000
"ujdew"=hex:79,0b,2b,04,07,c3,ae,7d,a5,98,54,0c,8a,25,6e,5b,8f,72,97,66,ed,..
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4]
"h0"=dword:00000001
"khjeh"=hex:e7,31,fe,cf,de,1b,46,92,a4,c0,3b,48,f8,20,1b,34,d7,81,c3,21,65,..
"p0"="C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001]
"a0"=hex:20,01,00,00,96,49,2d,47,7f,a2,af,ea,82,bd,6f,48,86,36,79,ed,58,..
"khjeh"=hex:a1,7c,9f,fb,59,9d,b0,b8,ee,02,95,89,a5,a0,ee,6c,16,42,a7,ee,a4,..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001\0Jf40]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001\0Jf41]

scanning hidden registry entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"C:\\Program Files\\BitTorrent\\bittorrent.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\BitTorrent\\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent"
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Ares\\Ares.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Ares\\Ares.exe:*:Enabled:Ares"
"C:\\Documents and Settings\\QuaiL\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\3AB3D2XD\\WoW-1.10.1.5230-to-0.10.2.5257-enUS-downloader[1].exe"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\QuaiL\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\3AB3D2XD\\WoW-1.10.1.5230-to-0.10.2.5257-enUS-downloader[1].exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader"
"C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\Repair.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\Repair.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Repair Utility"
"C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\WoW-1.10.0-enUS-downloader.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\World of Warcraft\\WoW-1.10.0-enUS-downloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent\\uTorrent.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent\\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:ęTorrent"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"

Remaining Files :

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Sun 12 Mar 2006 1,233,408 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\Ares.exe"
Tue 25 Oct 2005 52,736 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\TcpIpPatcherDll.dll"
Tue 25 Oct 2005 15,744 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\tcpip_patcher.sys"
Wed 19 Apr 2006 38,535 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\Uninstall.exe"
Wed 22 Oct 2008 949,072 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\File Scanner Library (Spybot - Search & Destroy)\advcheck.dll"
Wed 22 Oct 2008 962,896 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Misc. Support Library (Spybot - Search & Destroy)\Tools.dll"
Mon 15 Sep 2008 1,562,960 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\SDHelper (Spybot - Search & Destroy)\SDHelper.dll"
Mon 26 Jan 2009 1,740,632 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDUpdate.exe"
Mon 26 Jan 2009 5,365,592 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe"
Thu 5 Mar 2009 2,260,480 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe"
Wed 22 Oct 2008 962,896 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Tools.dll"
Tue 16 Sep 2008 1,833,296 A.SHR --- "C:\Program Files\TeaTimer (Spybot - Search & Destroy)\TeaTimer.exe"
Fri 6 Jul 2007 4,348 ..SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\DRMv1.bak"
Sat 3 Feb 2001 37,888 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\Diablo II Crack\Game.exe"
Thu 4 Apr 2002 615 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\JediKnight2\SETUP.REG"
Thu 25 Jan 2001 41,360 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\JediKnight2\setupreg.exe"
Sat 19 Apr 2003 44,612 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\Vegas Video 4.0 + Keygen\vegas video mpeg Patch.exe"
Fri 29 May 2009 145,920 ..SHR --- "C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\Setup.exe"
Sun 1 Feb 2009 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv03.tmp"
Sat 12 Jan 2002 94,208 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\JediKnight2\gamedata\EaxMan.dll"
Thu 6 Jan 2000 126,976 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\JediKnight2\gamedata\FFC10.dll"
Thu 28 Feb 2002 1,318,912 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\JediKnight2\gamedata\jk2gamex86.dll"
Tue 12 Feb 2002 143,360 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\JediKnight2\gamedata\OpenAL32.dll"
Sun 9 Feb 2003 32,768 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\Vegas Video 4.0 + Keygen\Vegas Video 4.0\Vegas Video 4.0 Keygen 2.exe"
Sun 9 Feb 2003 32,768 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Ares\Vegas Video 4.0 + Keygen\Vegas Video 4.0\Vegas Video 4.0 Keygen.EXE"
Fri 6 Jul 2007 4,348 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\QuaiL\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv1key.bak"
Fri 6 Jul 2007 20 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\QuaiL\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv1lic.bak"
Fri 6 Jul 2007 9,655 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\QuaiL\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv2key.bak"

Finished!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users