Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Resetting comp. help with Itunes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sambrisco

sambrisco

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:39 PM

Hi can anyone give me some advice, I need to set my laptop to factory settings (i've just found all the disks). The problem I have is with my Itunes I don't want to loose all my music, apps etc. can I just download everything to my Touch and classic and then download Itunes again and sync. :thumbsup:

X Sam

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Buddyme2

Buddyme2

• Members
  • 710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

You can use the disk mode on the ipods as a temp backup of your music.
If you have a Mac, use the archive and install feature to set the system back to original settings. Create a backup just in case.
Google is your friend. :thumbsup: :flowers:

#3 sambrisco

sambrisco
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

Thanks for that buddy, I've got all my music apps etc back on my itunes the only thing I can't get back on to pc is my photos, other than e-mailing them to myself one at a time (there are over 300!!!) i dont know what to do, can anyone help please xxxxx

#4 o_rly

o_rly

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:46 AM

Try archiving the pictures with WinRAR, then upload the files to a file hosting service like http://uploaded.to/. Then you can email yourself the link.

Edited by o_rly, 08 May 2009 - 07:48 AM.

Don't mind me, I'm just lurking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users