Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help recovering dleted files from USB drive!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 taylert123

taylert123

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:52 PM

I don't know what happened. I had a lot of school stuff on my jump drive (approx. 30 word docs and 20 powerpoints, one of which is due tomorrow) and I was cleaning my jump drive and I told it to delete the folder "documents" (completely empty) and instead it deleted "School Stuff"

I have a San Disk icro 2 gig drive....idk the model or w/e but it's black and the connection thing slides out....

PLEASE HELP ME! I'm in hell right now, finished the 40 slide powerpoint after a couple hours of work and it's gone!

I tried 2 different undelete programs (winundelete and one by the same people as ccleaner) and they could "recover" the files, but powerpoint couldnt read them (I have 2007)

And winundelete can't even find another document that I've been working on for weeks....

Please help, I'm about to cry while sh*ting a brick!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,577 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:00 PM

You could try this one:

http://www.pcinspector.de/Sites/file_recov....htm?language=1
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users