Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Firefox "Page Load Error"

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_rarII_*

Guest_rarII_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:05 PM

Windows XP; AVG antivirus; Commodo firewall; Spybot S&D is used and has been run; CC Cleaner is used and has been run

Latest Version of Firefox

The kids may have monkeyed with something

Using Sprint PCS Aircard

Firefox would not open any page instead giving "Page Load Error". I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox and it did not change and now Firefox will not reinstall.

Internet Explorer is now having the same problem, yet individual programs can be updated when they connect directly like updates to AVG or Spybot.

One time when I ran IE diagnostic, it identified a Winsock file issue but did not fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a problem with this post? No replies -- should I shift over to Malware forum? Or post a DDS.txt log, which I ran?

Edited by rarII, 28 April 2009 - 08:59 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users