Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PDF podcast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:23 AM

So i got my own podcast (in Itunes). I read somewhere that it was possible to upload .pdf files For example: uploading coocking recipes and stuff like that. Now i'd love to try this feature out. But are there any guidelines to this. Like: can it have pictures in it, and whats the max size. And how will it display on an Ipod video. As on an Iphone it will be able to zoom in and zoom out (so it can easily display images and wider sizes. But on an Ipod video this wont be possible.

So does someone has any experience with this, or knows guidelines for this?

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:58 PM

I'm not sure what you are asking exactly. PDF files are documents. It doesn't really make sense that they would be displayed as a video. Where are you getting your information? I have a feeling that maybe you misunderstood.

#3 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:54 AM

hm no im sure u can put PDF files on ipod and iphones, as text files. Now i've read its also possible to, when you have an podcast, you can upload PDF files. Here it says i have to convert them to .txt files . But Here it says it Is possible to upload pdf's to Itunes. So im quite confused, and i was wondering if someone has any experience with this.

<edit>
And then they wont be displayed as video, but as text files
</edit>

Edited by Stofzuiger, 28 April 2009 - 03:55 AM.

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users