Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network attack + leaves virus after.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BennyHiiiin

BennyHiiiin

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 AM

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:51 AM

my pc was automatically attack. a network attack.

when my internet was ok and ready, without doing anything. i receive warning from kaspersky that my network is under attack. (blocked by kaspersky ofcourse).

if the network attack was successful. it leaves viruses in my pc. (it happens most of the time if my firewall is turned off).

like:

c:\windows\system32\x.exe virus.win32.virut.ce ---> scanned and detected by kaspersky
backdoor.bot ---->" " by malwarebytes

detection: intrusion.win.DCOM.exploit ---> report by kasperksy.

the most damaging effect of this attack was my internet will be disable. i dont know to restore my internet connection and i just use the system restore.

i went to the kaspersky forum and asked about my problem and they replied and said:

"kasperksy just blocked the network attack but doesnt kill the hacker".

i dont know if they just making fun of me, they just dont know how it was serious to me.

i read there guides about network attack and one solution for this was windows should be up to date.

my windows was already updated but still receiving this network attack.

do you know to stop this attack?. prevent being attack?. please help me. i already posted this question in some computer forum but they dont reply to me...

Edited by BennyHiiiin, 27 April 2009 - 12:52 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:34 AM

Im a bit confused, there still attacking you, or do you think the attack infected your network?

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#3 BennyHiiiin

BennyHiiiin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:06 AM

yes it is still attacking my computer. when i turn on my pc (internet at the same time). without opening any internet browser etc. my kasperky will detect a network attack. if the network attack succeed (if i dont have protection like kaspersky), the attack will leave viruses in my pc.. the effects of that is disabling my internet connection.

if i turn off the firewall or the kaspersky protection. at the time i run my pc at start (internet on). i will receive errors, and my internet will be disable. and i will receive virus...

in short. if i connect my computer to the internet. without opening anything i will be automatically attack.
thats why im seeking finding solution to stop this network attack.

its like my life is in danger that if i leave the house somebody will shoot me (thats what i feel about my computer..).

Edited by BennyHiiiin, 27 April 2009 - 03:13 AM.

#4 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:20 AM

please download Malware bytes and update it. Next, perform a quick scan and post the log in your reply.

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#5 BennyHiiiin

BennyHiiiin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:11 AM

heres the malwarebytes log. (its clean).

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36
Database version: 2047
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

4/27/2009 11:23:32 PM
mbam-log-2009-04-27 (23-23-32).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 75056
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 4 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

right now i can't turn off the firewall of my computer. because if i turn it off then. i will be attack again, kaspersky will detect it and block it.

maybe they know my ip address... thats why they manage to attack me anytime im connected to the internet. what do you think?

Edited by BennyHiiiin, 27 April 2009 - 10:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users