Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fluffytroll

fluffytroll

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:16 AM

:inlove:
Hello, hope you're enjoying yourself somewhere while you read this, we've got glorious sunshine in a part of the world that has RAIN as a usual feature of the landscape so I've def got a spring in my step too. Means I can hopefully get out and do some more to my garden today, my 3 kids have got the growing bug so I've got a million vegetables to sow, and they're expecting little short of miracles...with my snail population it'll be nothing short of a miracle if I grow owt before the little blighters get them! :flowers:

anyway, I've visited before but rarely have time to sit and do much more than skim pages, so it's quite nice to finally get around to doing this.

Don't want to sound too sycophantic now, but I am in awe of some of the people on here - computing is still a bit like sorcery to me at times, yes I know, how sad, but while I can take an engine apart and reassemble it with NO bolts left over these are still objects of mystery to me.
Been on a 'computing' course but it was to show me stuff I already knew, like browsing etc and I have tried to learn a lot more myself, as I prefer to be self sufficient, (as you can tell from my gardening bent) but I'm useless with registry stuff (Ha! don't even know where I start with that oh dear) but I do know enough to know how many processes etc I should have and config stuff a little bit.
I'm good for a little chat about a lot of stuff, I was a dialysis nurse for ten years before I had my 3 amazing kids, not much hope of returning yet though as two are autistic and the third is likely to be diagnosed in the next year or so, which leaves little scope for luxuries such as sleep in my house :trumpet:

I love learning, growing, (all things - myself included) cooking, walking, animals, people, art, poetry, building stuff, (my platform bed was made with reclaimed timber from an old house) and meeting new people - travel used to be a big passion - I hiked around asia as a teenager, but with the advent of the net it's possible to travel without paying exorbitant fares YAY!

Look forward to getting to know you and hope you'll say Hi back. :thumbsup:

Hahaha! just noticed it says 'a quick hello' well sorry but I got a bit carried away there. EEK!

Edited by fluffytroll, 26 April 2009 - 06:17 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:40 AM

:thumbsup: :d

Im sure u'll learn anything about your pc that u want to know =']

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:48 AM

Welcome to this friendly user community. It is not that everyone here is overly smart, but that each Member contributes from his experience and areas of expertise to the common stock of knowledge. It is a well from which everyone can drink.
Thanks for joining, and happy gardening.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users