Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing a powerpoint designing mom

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wwwmom

wwwmom

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

Hello,
I was glad to know about this site! I am a self taught computer user and powerpoint designer...some for pay, some donated (school, church, dance program).
I've been good about running spyware programs regularly, keeping my antivirus up to date, and backing up, but darn if I didn't get bogged down with spyware anyway! Looking forward to working with someone who can help!
Joanie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Daghead_*

Guest_Daghead_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:00 AM

Please elaborate! I put a lot of work into the PowerPoints I do for my church on a monthly basis. I'll throw up some sample slides in a bit, maybe.

Not that I think of PowerPoint as being a great professional's medium though.

Are you, like, opening every attachment you ever recieve? Furthermore, I'm pretty sure you could ditch outlook for Gmail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users