Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

tmob broadband help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 carta

carta

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:43 AM

i am having problems uploading and can only assume its the isp,i done a speed test ant the results are as follows speed down 309.40 kp/s as far as am concerned this speed is fine 4 me, up speed 48.05 kbps(totally crap) i have spoke to tmob who said to download their web accelorator which is for downloads,hence the fact it made no difference and the higher you turn it up the images becum worse

as i dont have a clue about all this i was wondering what tmobs advertised speeds are and how my results compare to it,also i know download speed is usually faster than upload,but such a big difference?is this right? my signal is 97 and cant understand y everything else is working fine apart from the uploads,i do have all relevent and updated apps so definately not this

i got my contract last friday,so could i take it back as i am definately not happy with the upload spped as its taking 15mins to upload a mobile phone sized photo,could it be the wireless dongle?but then y would downloads be rather fast,i cant finfd info online and tmobs email help is no longer available

sorry about spelling not used to being on here on pc lol i am just at a loose end,not sure if there is something missing that i should have to upload or its the network as i need to get it bk b4 the 7 or 14 days run out if it cant be solved

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users