Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Post in the hijack logs has not been answered

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 starkiki

starkiki

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:26 PM

This post has been edited by Orange Blossom: Today, 02:59 PM
Reason for edit: Deactivate malicious link. ~ OB

Is this okay? I dont understand the reason for editing
other peoples post.

I mean she could of answered it for me but edit it?
I dont know about that.
Just thought id check and ask make sure
my pc is being remotely controlled
by someone somewhere who has all my passwords

(I wouldnt be surprized)... :thumbsup: LOL
The things they can do these days is both scary, concerning but truly amazing!!!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/221378/dont-know-whats-up-with-my-dial-up-internet-connection/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 AM

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:48 PM

Any malicious links found, are deactivated to prevent members from accidentally clicking them, and getting infected.
Posts can be edited by Moderators, Global Moderators, Site Admins, and Admin.

The reason she didn't answer your post, is because she is not one of our malware removal experts.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users