Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sure Thing

Sure Thing

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:40 AM

Hi i'm a new user/whatever you call it, and i have decided to choose this website to help me fix my computer problems.

Yeah, i'm really bad with the internet and i seem to get problems with my computer a lot. I mean, i know how to use the internet, it's just that i can't really protect myself properly from spyware, viruses and other stuff of the sort.

Yer, you know i got work to do on the computer, and when i have important studying to do at such a central aspect of my life, my computer stuffs up and i can't use it. It is a real.... forgot the nerdy word for it, though i AM a nerd, but lets just say its a pain in the neck.

Oh yeah, i love music, so when my computer stuffs up, theres like some chance that all or most of my music files will be deleted. And i WOULD NOT like that

So it probably is a good idea to join these forum thingos and post my problems for expert technicians to study and help. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 PM

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:34 AM

Having a layered protection from an array of applications designed to keep your computer relatively safe from malware, and especially exercising a great amount of caution in downloading, is the best way to keep your computer working correctly especially when writing term papers due next week. Here, you can learn how to protect your computer, and get help when something isn't working.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users