Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ftp server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 twobear7

twobear7

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:22 PM

I have NVU and I just recently downloaded a 30 day trial of the Contribute from Adobe. NVU wants to know the address of my ftp server and Contribute wants to know the network path of my ftp. I'm trying to set up a connection for both of these to my website and I'm :flowers: :thumbsup: I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

Edited by Amazing Andrew, 21 April 2009 - 01:34 PM.
Moved to more appropriate forum - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

That information would be provided by your web hosting company. Contact their support people and they can tell you.

#3 twobear7

twobear7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

thanks to the amazing andrew - I called the host server(hostgator) and received the answer I needed to go on. Thank you andrew

Edited by twobear7, 20 April 2009 - 08:33 PM.

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:34 AM

:thumbsup: :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users