Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cant print an email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 captain scarlet

captain scarlet

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:41 AM

hi wonder if anyone can help i want to print a email but i wont print the message will print the email page with my adress and the senders address
jonathan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:09 AM

I think you said you were trying to print an email.
So what happens? what kind of printer do you have? Can you print from another application? What kind of PC have you got (specs)?

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:49 AM

I am unclear about what portion of the Email actually prints, and what application you are using to initiate the print sequence.
A little more information might help the members to figure out your problem.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users