Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mybrute

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Braxton

Braxton

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 PM

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:16 AM

Anyone play this? Just a kinda generic game that seems to be getting passed around a lot of the forums. I have been playing for a while and it takes forever for me to get pupils and levels built up it seems. Just wondered if anyone knew any tricks or anything. Some people have talked about scripts that made pupils for you, just curious if anyone knew how to make one or of one that could be used?

mybrute.com

I've been bored, got more pupils but can't remember all the names right now!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 PM

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

I've been playing this game a bit, and at first I thought it was stupid, but now I always fight my brutes everyday :thumbsup: .
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users