Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kings of Chaos

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Lanscader

Lanscader

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 20 June 2005 - 01:54 AM

I was just wondering if anyone here plays Kings of Chaos.

I would also like to ask Grinler if I can post my unique link so others can join under me if they want (the KoC rules say the board admin must explicitly give permission for a link to be posted)

KoC is a MMORPG, and details are available at www.kingsofchaos.com

If you would like to join now, please let me know so you can be one of my officers (I'll email or PM you my link), otherwise, you can wait and see if Grinler will let me post my link (plz?). It benifits you and me, because I get more soldiers, and I (or my commanders) will be likley to protect you if you get attacked too much.

Edited by Lanscader, 20 June 2005 - 01:57 AM.

"Sir Lord Baron von Vader-han?" ~ Eddie Izzard

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 20 June 2005 - 02:01 AM

As long as the link is not to a pay site, and is for people playing K of C, I don't see any reason why you cannot post a link to it.
Personally I am playing WOW right now, but others who play KC may wish to check out the link.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Lanscader

Lanscader
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2005 - 09:47 AM

Thank you.

My link is http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=vnt6jra9

If you want to help me, but don't want to play, you can click the link every once in a while (once every 24 hours at max). If you do want to play, click "Join the War!" and you should be directed to a page where you can register an accound as one of my officers.

My KoC name is Lanscader, just like here.

#4 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 22 June 2005 - 12:26 AM

How do you get more solders?

#5 Lanscader

Lanscader
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2005 - 05:06 PM

On the training page, you can pay for an upgrade to you troop production. 20 per day, 40 per day, 80 per day, and so on.

You can also click your own unique lind once a day to add one soldier. Others can click once a day as well, if you ask them.

#6 EnZyme

EnZyme

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2005 - 04:03 AM

Thanks that i can post my unique link on this forum. People can you click once a day on my link i would really appreciate it. And if you like the game you can click on my unique link and then ''Join the War'' (big red letters :thumbsup: ). You can be my offcier and you will have my protection. I hope some people will click my link.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=4t87326v

Yours trully,
EnZyme :flowers:

#7 Lanscader

Lanscader
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:19 AM

I tried clicking it, and it said it was an invalid user ID...

#8 shercoman

shercoman

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:06 PM

I used to play KoC. If you really want more soldiers join a clan that has a clicker system set up. its some process where you click on everyone else in the clan and they in turn click on you. If you join a large clan like i did (won't tell you which one and give away the trade secrets lol) and click on a lot of links you can get 100 extra guys per day rather easily. And the more times you click other clan members links, the more times your link pops up for them to click, so if you click like there is no tomorrow the only limit to how many extra soldiers you can get is your patience. Hope this is helpful to someone

#9 shercoman

shercoman

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:08 AM

You know, i think i'll start a new account and give KoC another shot. Lanscader, you just got yourself a new officer. Oh yeh and enzyme, theres something dodgy there, i got "invalid user id" too.

#10 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:59 AM

w00t i am now in your command lanscader, btw what is this exactly?

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

#11 cooperk937

cooperk937

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2005 - 02:23 AM

yeh, but no-one has got a link to one of those sites where you can sit there all day and keep clicking a button to get more soldiers, i used to know one but i forgot it!

#12 Neo139

Neo139

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2005 - 03:14 AM

Hi, im Neo139
Im currently playing so I would like to ask you to join under me.
You are probably wondering why should you join under me? Well, there are many reasons why you should.

I will not promise you lots of stuff that I cannot give u.

> I can help you when you are being attacked
> I will give you access to the fastest clicker on Koc (many man minimal 300 a hour)
> I can help you spying or sabotaging our enemy
> You will not be attacked so much because you will be memeber of quite powerfull aliance
> I will help you any way I can
> I will get you officers and in time you will become a mighty leader in this aliance
> All yours officers and subofficer (all your chain) will use the clicker so you will win lots of soldiers

Interested?
Then change commander to me:
-->enter here
h t t p : / / w w w . k i n g s o f c h a o s . c o m / c o m m a n d e r _ c h a n g e . p h p ? n e w _ c o m m a n d e r _ i d = 2 4 7 5 1 7 6
(remove the spaces)
--->Write "Yes, I am sure I want to change commanders."
--->Press in the botton that say "I want Neo139 to be my commander"

If any one farms you, i we will be there !! plz think about it, i want to see your army grow :thumbsup:
Together with you this aliance can rule this game

Best of luck in Koc
Neo139

Here are some images of the clickers. (Remove spaces between each character)
h t t p : / / i m g 2 1 3 . e x s . c x / i m g 2 1 3 / 3 8 9 7 / c l i c k e r 2 0 t c . j p g
h t t p : / / i m g 1 7 7 . e x s . c x / i m g 1 7 7 / 8 7 7 5 / c l i c k e r 1 9 d i . j p g
h t t p : / / i m g 4 0 . e x s . c x / i mg 4 0 / 1 0 1 1 / c l i c k e r 3 3 k r . j p g
h t t p : / / i m g 5 4 . e x s . c x / i m g 5 4 / 3 6 1 0 / c l i c k e r 4 4 d g . j p g

#13 Lanscader

Lanscader
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:24 PM

w00t i am now in your command lanscader, btw what is this exactly?

Sorry for the delay, but I've been away at camp all week

KoC is a roleplaying game, and far too complicated for me to explain in detail. A good place to read is the help section of the site. I can tell you that you want to increase the amount of money you have (attacking, waiting) and then increase your army size (upgrading on the training page, clicking your link), and buy weapons and upgrades to make yourself stronger.

Basically the point of the game is to try to rise in the ranks. Have fun ! :thumbsup:

#14 shercoman

shercoman

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:11 AM

I'd personally recommend the Striker Clan. Its the one i joined last time and i've gone back to it now. I also tried Phoenix Rising a while ago but it was bleep. Go to www.clanrecruiter.com to join the striker clan. Using their clicker program i get around 100-200 soldiers per day when i remember to click, and i'm lazy so i dont tend to click that much. If you are a dedicated clicker you can get a whole bleepload more soldiers.
To join the Striker Clan you need to be in the command chain, but there are details on that site. You can join up as my officer and get into the chain that way if that makes it easier. My link is http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=6tqeh9rn

Any clicks to my link would be much appreciated. If you join up under me i'll offer you whatever protection or advice i can provide.

oh and props to Neo139. How long you been playing to get that rank?

#15 shercoman

shercoman

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:12 AM

aww bleep! it appears i'm not allowed to say bleep. So there you have it folks, phoenix rising is bleep. and lol, it turned into "bleepload"

well bleep this bleep!

Edited by shercoman, 29 July 2005 - 02:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users