Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Audio

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ncnewbie

ncnewbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

Hi I recently bought a new computer, Gateway, & have enjoyed it for two weeks. Friday I bought a cam and after installing it I no longer had sound on my monitor. I deleted the quick cam software and did a system restore, which worked. After downloading an upgrade from quickcam and reinstalling the software, it happened again. I deleted the software, again, and did another system restore. Long story short, I still have no sound. I've searced the HP website and performed all of the troubleshooting tips, without avail. I'll most likely have to call them tomorrow and sit on the phone with them for hours on end, lol. IF anyone has any tips or ideas please share, they will be greatly appreciated. Oh I have a HP w2408h 24 inch LCD Monitor, which I am loving. I have to add, when I had XP I never had problems with drivers, installation etc. Thanks just had to get that off my chest :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users