Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Errors for my windows update and windows live messenger update

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Konos86

Konos86

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

Hello,

I beg to anyone who can help me out.

My computer simply wont download any windows update program. If I try to go the windows upgrade website, and actually find the program I need, i click on the "DONWLOAD" button, however before the software downloads the webpage goes blank and it tells me that i have and internet connection problem, when its working fine and at top speed. I tried using IE, Firefox and its the same thing.

Ive read in other forums that I need the windows updates to install the new windows live messenger, but I cant download any upgrade form the windows upgrade website. The disconnection or offline blank page appears every time I click any DOWNLOAD button.

I know that the page isnt being blocked by my AVAST anti-virus program.

Secondly when i log to MSN and click the link to get the windows live update. I get the installation menu and it starts downloading, but it always stops around 46% and tells the same error: 0x80004004. When i click the link that takes you to the solution problem in g live website, guess what???. I cant open the webpage because my it says that the page cant be opened due to my Internet connectionĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

I dont know if its because of a configurated program in my computer that keeps blocking me or if its something else.

I appreciate anyone who can help me out with mi problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DazzaH2

DazzaH2

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:15 PM

try here click here
Windows Vista SP1/AVG 8.5/Malwarebytes' anti-malware/Firefox3.0.2/IE7/office 2007/live messenger 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users