Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Combofix Blank Blue Screen after downloading new Combofix

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 isibmgood

isibmgood

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 AM

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:57 PM

Hi,

My original problem is,
I can connect to internet without problem. But even if I connect to my office's VPN through "Check Point Secure Client" software, I can not connect to my office's Intranet. I mean can not access emails through Outlook or can not open Intranet Homepage. etc... When open IE and try to access intranet homepage, it complains that "your computer is connected to internet but not connected to intranet"

I had exactly same problem in past and Combofix fixed this problem.

Problem now :
Yesterday when I run Combofix, it loaded Blue Screen. Then said, your Combofix is old and newer Combofix is available do you want to download ? I said, Ok.
Then it shown me progress bar showing that it is downloading. But, after download, Blue Screen disappeared and another Blue Screen openned automatically.
This screen was blank.

Since then, no matter what I do, my computer remembers that Combofix was run earlier and always starts with Blank Blue Screen and does nothing. Stays blank for hours doing nothing.

Can you help me fix this problem ?

Thanks & Regards,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 isibmgood

isibmgood
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 AM

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

Hi,

My original problem is,
I can connect to internet without problem. But even if I connect to my office's VPN through "Check Point Secure Client" software, I can not connect to my office's Intranet. I mean can not access emails through Outlook or can not open Intranet Homepage. etc... When open IE and try to access intranet homepage, it complains that "your computer is connected to internet but not connected to intranet"

I had exactly same problem in past and Combofix fixed this problem.

Problem now :
Yesterday when I run Combofix, it loaded Blue Screen. Then said, your Combofix is old and newer Combofix is available do you want to download ? I said, Ok.
Then it shown me progress bar showing that it is downloading. But, after download, Blue Screen disappeared and another Blue Screen openned automatically.
This screen was blank.

Since then, no matter what I do, my computer remembers that Combofix was run earlier and always starts with Blank Blue Screen and does nothing. Stays blank for hours doing nothing.

Can you help me fix this problem ?

Thanks & Regards,

I will be happy to go for paid services available if any.

Please guide me if any paid services atailable who can help me solve this.

Thanks & Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users