Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dynex Wireless G USB Network Adapter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DarkLiter

DarkLiter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

Firstly, working on Windows XP Home, Dynex Wireless G USB Network Adapter ver.1012 (driver up to date), router is Linksys WRT54G (firmware: v4.21.1)

I got the adapter for my birthday so i didn't have to share my adapter with other members of the house. Set everything up, everything works fine....BUT for some reason, when i'm downloading multiple torrents and start reaching high download speeds (500kb/s+), i suddenly lose my connection. I have to disable the adapter, safely remove it, and then plug it back in to regain my connection. I mean, it's not THAT bad of a problem, it's just annoying, as i don't want to have to continuously stop during downloading to fix it. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to make it stop? Any help appreciated, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users