Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hisoyaji.dll cannot be removed from startup

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mike Weske

Mike Weske

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:02 PM

Running XP home SP3 patched. Started getting empty Firefox windows (default browser) popped up with the title bar reading "Internet Explorer".
Unit has been scanned with Spybot Search and Destroy, AVG(grisoft.com) while on line (and both normal and safe mode)
I took the disc and made it a USB drive on another computer and scanned it with Trend and AVG.
Several trojans were found and removed.
The problem at this time is there are some starting processes (view with MSCONFIG startup tab)
rundll32.exe c:\windows\system32\hisoyaji.dll,s (and puzominu.dll,b and vudutowo.dll,a)
that cannot be removed even in safe mode
If I uncheck them in MSCONFIG and apply then restart the system, they are back. I cannot find what is causing them to start and have been unsuccessful in my searches for answers.
Due to the number of applications and special configs that are installed, I would rather not have to completely re-install the OS.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users