Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant see other computers on wireless network

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ballistic27

ballistic27

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:35 AM

Hi i have 7 computers 5 connected to a switch by ethernet 2 connected by wireless from a wireless router connected to the switch the computers using the ethernet connection works fine they have internet and network (file sharing) the 2 computers connected by wireless does have internet connection but they cant see the other 5 computers connected by ethernet they can just see them self thay all are in the same workgroup

I will be very thankful if some one could help me witch this

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sreez

sreez

• Members
  • 634 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 AM

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:54 AM

What is OS on the laptops. Did you run the network setup wizard on them

Did you create "exceptions" if there are any firewalls installed on that.

Also just a quick question can you check the default gateway of laptops and computers is same or not.

LIFE is so simple, if you know the reason of your existence at certain place. Treat every step as first one and trust god, friends, relatives and everyone.

Its a simple magic trick given to me by one friend also and I am at this stage  :love4u:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users