Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NTOSKRNL-HOOK Trojan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 REfan001

REfan001

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:15 AM

Is anyone familiar with this trojan? I have been having various problems with my computer mainly programs not running correctly or not at all. Ive also been having problems with my browser, like it wont save my log in info for websites anymore, and I get redirected to phishing websites when on search engines, whether this has anything to do with it i dont know. I ran my virus scan and it found NTOSKRNL-HOOK. It said it removed it, but I ran it again and it was still there. I also got an error message when I ran virus scan. I tried running Malwarebytes and it didnt detect it, even with the latest version. I tried to run SUPERantispyware and it wouldnt even run, I get an error message. I dont know what to do. can anyone help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 REfan001

REfan001
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:08 AM

bump help plz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users