Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DrWatson Debugger problem./ Moved

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mattostler

mattostler

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

I have the DrWatson Debugger message. I do not know where to begin and do not know what to post. Please help me get the correct information to the correct person. Thanks for your time! e-mail removed to protect from spambots. ~ OB

Edited by Orange Blossom, 16 April 2009 - 02:50 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,801 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:54 AM

Hello mattostler and welcome to BC :thumbsup:

As no logs have been posted and because this appears to be - at present - an issue with the operating system, I am shifting this topic from the specialized HiJack This forum to the Windows XP forum since I don't know what your operating system is.

PLEASE DO NOT NOW POST LOGS unless a log is specifically requested.

Please tell us what your operating system is: Windows XP, Vista, etc. If your OS is NOT Windows XP, we can shift your topic to the appropriate forum.

What were you doing just before you got that debugger message? What does it say? When does it appear?

Orange Blossom :flowers:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 mattostler

mattostler
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:48 AM

Yes it is XP. The computer will not open anything. No programs! Anything that you try to opwn will result in that message. The strange part is that windows seems to be on a pattern where it "resets" every minute or so. When it does this, all icons disappear and then comes back just like you restart the computer. I cannot use the computer at all. Im lost. Thanks for the help.

drwatson postmortem debugger has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users