Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intermittent Internet Delay

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gjunk

gjunk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:03 PM

Been trying to search and figure this one out but so far no luck...

When i start any browser (IE, Firefox, etc) it takes about 30 seconds for the home page (google) to show up. For those 30seconds, the bottom of the browser will state 'Connecting to www.google.com'

This happens on all browsers and has happened on multiple networks, so its not a browser or network issue. This also happens when i am connected via Ethernet LAN, or via a wireless card.

Once the webpage shows up, it'll work fine for about 1-2 minutes after which time I will once again have a 20-30 second delay for the browser to connect to the page.

Any ideas on what I can try??
Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users