Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cannot find import; DLL may be missing ... File "rtl70.bpl",

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BrentD22

BrentD22

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:41 PM

cannot find import; DLL may be missing ... File "rtl70.bpl", error 126

I get the above error message when I open the internet explorer. I've run ad-aware and a virus scan and nothing. I've tried unchecking some old deleted programs from the msconfig and the error message still appears. What should or can I do to fix this error.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:38 AM

That file seems to be associated with "Borland Delphi 4 packed library" which involves ActiveX controls or the use of Broadband over Power Line. Do either of these sound familiar to you?

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#3 pops1228

pops1228

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:46 PM

I had this problem after deleting a bunch of junk programs from my son's computer. Problem was caused by "Spyware Doctor" which offers a "FREE" spyware scan but after you run the install and scan your computer it says you have HUNDREDS of threats and then says you must buy the program to get rid of them. If you try to remove Spyware Doctor with Windows uninstall you get this problem. I had to reinstall it and then use the uninstall program that comes with it and that took care of the problem. :thumbsup:

Edited by pops1228, 31 August 2005 - 06:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users