Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Various errors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skater4ever11

skater4ever11

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:43 PM

several times when i restart my computer, i get a blue screen saying: STOP: c0000219 (fatal system error} the windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000006 (0x00000000 0x00000000). The system has been shut down.
also, whenever i try to save a file, or access my hard drive at all, it takes about a full minute to do so, and i believe its my hard drive that starts making noises, in 3 'bursts' (deee doo dee). every so often it just locks up when trying to save files, or view files on the internet. this is the stuff i have already done:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...p;#entry1224722

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:05 PM

i believe its my hard drive that starts making noises

Go to the support site of your hard drive's manufacturer.
In their download section there will be a diagnostic tool you can download and run to see what shape the hard drive is in
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 skater4ever11

skater4ever11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:39 PM

how do i determine my hard drive's manufacturer? Dell?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users