Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
My name is peku006
and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.
I will be giving you a series of instructions that need to be followed in the order in which I give them to you.Please observe these rules while we work:
- I f you don't know or understand something please don't hesitate to ask
- Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
- It is important that you reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
- Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
- Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
There is no sign of an antivirus installed on your system. There are several reasons for it. Either you have disabled your antivirus or there's no antivirus installed.
If you have disabled it, please re-enable it. If you have no antivirus installed, please get ONE
antivirus and install it. Restart the computer for changes to take effect.avast! 4 Home EditionAntiVir Free Edition1 - Download and Run ComboFix
Download ComboFix from one of these locations:Link 1Link 2Link 3
Here you can find a tutorial about Combofix: HOW TO USE COMBOFIXIMPORTANT:
be on your Desktop for us to proceed.
Please continue as follows:
- Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
- How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs
- Double click on ComboFix.exe and follow the prompts.
- As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
Combofix should never take more that 20 minutes including the reboot if malware is detected.2 - Run Hijackthis
- Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
- Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
- Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.
Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button
. It will scan and the log should open in notepad 3 - Status Check
Please reply with
1. the ComboFix log
2. a fresh HijackThis logThanks peku006