Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

microsoft outlook issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ryan10091990

ryan10091990

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

hey

Just recently i have noticed that when i exit outlook it minimises to the task bar (where all the icons for anti virus and sound options are) and does not disappear from windows task manager. As well winword.exe appears in the task manager and also does not disappear when outlook is closed. To get them to stop running i must kill the process using the task manager and this gets annoying to do after every time i use the programme.

I have no idea why this is happening and some help would be appreciated.

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mhorton10

mhorton10

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:19 AM

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office? That might take care of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users