Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WinPC Defender and more

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 redeye75

redeye75

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 AM

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Ok ive been working to clean this computer of viruses, malware, spyware and trojans. This computer had zero protection when i got it to repair. It was loaded with problems, the main one being winpc defender. I was able to get rid of the majority of issues but i am still having a BIT OF TROUBLE with it. I have done an etsonline scan, downloaded, installed and updated adaware, avgfree, and spyware blaster. All of these removed different things and the computer is still showing signs of infection. 2 of my favorite programs spybot s and d and malwarebytes, will both install but neither one of them will run when i double click the icons. besides that i dont see any problems and the comp runs pretty well, no explorer redirects and no false alerts. Please advise me what i can do to ensure this pc is cleaned.

Edited by redeye75, 14 April 2009 - 05:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 redeye75

redeye75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:58 PM

Update:

I was able to get malwarebytes running by renaming the executable, .com didnt work but .pif did. It got an error when i tried to update it but it still allowed me to do a scan. here is the results of a quick scan.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36
Database version: 1945
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

4/14/2009 6:54:47 PM
mbam-log-2009-04-14 (18-54-47).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 65859
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 0 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 18
Registry Values Infected: 3
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 2
Files Infected: 3

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{4b66e1df-4de3-4cda-83b5-11673eadab0b} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{cf54be1c-9359-4395-8533-1657cf209cfe} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{b360243e-09e8-402f-8721-00b6798089ad} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{d518921a-4a03-425e-9873-b9a71756821e} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{a26503fe-b3b8-4910-a9dc-9cbd25c6b8d6} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00a6faf1-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{06ec6572-7280-485a-a712-c380526bc048} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{a26503fe-b3b8-4910-a9dc-9cbd25c6b8d6} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WinPC Defender (Rogue.WinPCDefender) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Solt Lake Software (Rogue.ProAntispyware2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\UAC (Rootkit.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{a26503fe-b3b8-4910-a9dc-9cbd25c6b8d6} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\don't load\scui.cpl (Hijack.SecurityCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\don't load\wscui.cpl (Hijack.SecurityCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Solt Lake Software (Rogue.ProAntispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Solt Lake Software\Pro Antispyware 2009 (Rogue.ProAntispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uacinit.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\My Pictures.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Videos\My Video.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:07 PM

Hello ,good work . We need to update that version and rescan.

Rerun MBAM

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan.
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

Now Run ATF and SAS:
From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 redeye75

redeye75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

Update: I was able to get malwarebytes updated after i did the full scan and reboot with the old definition file. I did a full scan after the update and found 33 additional items. I removed them all and then did another quick scan just because. I'll post the log below. With that being done I tried Spybopt s&d and it worked, I updated, immunized scanned for threats and found 4 items. i removed them and checked and re-immunized. I downloaded the programs u suggested and ill post when im done with your suggestions.

MB LOG:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36
Database version: 1983

4/14/2009 8:06:05 PM
mbam-log-2009-04-14 (20-06-05).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 65828
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 33 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\UAC5319.tmp (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:26 PM

Ok, I need to see that SAS log. U\You have a serious infection showing.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 redeye75

redeye75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:18 PM

Well the sas scan finally completed and it came up clean. I did run the atf prior to that. here is log.

PERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 04/14/2009 at 10:08 PM

Application Version : 4.26.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 3844
Trace Rules Database Version: 1799

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:05:43

Memory items scanned : 233
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 4121
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 38497
File threats detected : 0

Edited by redeye75, 14 April 2009 - 09:19 PM.

#7 redeye75

redeye75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:36 PM

after reading through threads on this site i figured the next step would be to run RooRepeal from the file tab and post the log file here.

ROOTREPEAL AD, 2007-2008
==================================================
Scan Time: 2009/04/14 23:25
Program Version: Version 1.2.3.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------

It came up clean so what would u suggest i do at this point? I am not having any issues with the comp at this poit but i do know the possibility of something hiding out is there.

I did run RootRepeal from the hidden services tab and came up with this.

ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2008
Scan Time: 2009/04/14 23:38

Hidden Services
-------------------
Service Name: UACd.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UACvkowfoaf.sys

Edited by redeye75, 14 April 2009 - 10:40 PM.

#8 redeye75

redeye75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:25 PM

I just ran Gmer and here are the results, should i be able to delete all the files associated with UACd.sys?

GMER 1.0.15.14966 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-04-15 00:23:42

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB) ZwCreateKey [0xF858787E] <-- ROOTKIT !!!
SSDT Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB) ZwSetValueKey [0xF8587C10] <-- ROOTKIT !!!
SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys (SASKUTIL.SYS/SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) ZwTerminateProcess [0xEFA43DF0] <-- ROOTKIT !!!

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

? C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys The system cannot find the file specified. !

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe[3880] USER32.dll!DialogBoxParamW 7E4247AB 5 Bytes JMP 42F0F341 C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll (Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corporation)
.text C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe[3880] USER32.dll!DialogBoxIndirectParamW 7E432072 5 Bytes JMP 430A187F C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll (Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corporation)
.text C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe[3880] USER32.dll!MessageBoxIndirectA 7E43A082 5 Bytes JMP 430A1800 C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll (Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corporation)
.text C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe[3880] USER32.dll!DialogBoxParamA 7E43B144 5 Bytes JMP 430A1844 C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll (Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corporation)
.text C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe[3880] USER32.dll!MessageBoxExW 7E450838 5 Bytes JMP 430A178C C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll (Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corporation)
.text C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe[3880] USER32.dll!MessageBoxExA 7E45085C 5 Bytes JMP 430A17C6 C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll (Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corporation)
.text C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe[3880] USER32.dll!DialogBoxIndirectParamA 7E456D7D 5 Bytes JMP 430A18BA C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll (Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corporation)
.text C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe[3880] USER32.dll!MessageBoxIndirectW 7E4664D5 5 Bytes JMP 42F316F6 C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEFRAME.dll (Internet Explorer/Microsoft Corporation)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB)

---- Services - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Service system32\drivers\UACvkowfoaf.sys (*** hidden *** ) [SYSTEM] UACd.sys <-- ROOTKIT !!!
---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys@start 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys@type 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys@imagepath \systemroot\system32\drivers\UACvkowfoaf.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys@group file system
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@UACd \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\drivers\UACvkowfoaf.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@UACc \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACuyrgkiex.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacsr \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACubvspqbf.dat
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uaclog \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACjpyankxo.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacmask \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACtfqxnlsv.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacserf \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACppcmurtl.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacbbr \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACilpebbix.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@UACproc \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACgbjldscs.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacurls \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACnpitivip.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacerrors \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACloxoomux.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys@start 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys@type 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys@imagepath \systemroot\system32\drivers\UACvkowfoaf.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys@group file system
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@UACd \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\drivers\UACvkowfoaf.sys
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@UACc \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACuyrgkiex.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacsr \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACubvspqbf.dat
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uaclog \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACjpyankxo.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacmask \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACtfqxnlsv.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacserf \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACppcmurtl.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacbbr \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACilpebbix.dll
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@UACproc \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACgbjldscs.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacurls \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACnpitivip.log
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\UACd.sys\modules@uacerrors \\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\UACloxoomux.log

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Edited by redeye75, 14 April 2009 - 11:26 PM.

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

hi you gone ahead of me. but that's OK .. looks like several are gone. Run RootRepeal again.

#10 redeye75

redeye75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:58 PM

ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2008
Scan Time: 2009/04/15 00:57

Hidden Services
-------------------

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:04 AM

They are gone. Any more issues with this PC as it looks good? If not then...
Now you should Create a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been backed up, renamed and saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name, then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Go to Start > Run and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "Ok". Disk Cleanup will scan your files for several minutes, then open.
  • Click the "More Options" tab, then click the "Clean up" button under System Restore.
  • Click Ok. You will be prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete all but the most recent restore point?"
  • Click Yes, then click Ok.
  • Click Yes again when prompted with "Are you sure you want to perform these actions?"
  • Disk Cleanup will remove the files and close automatically.
Vista Users can refer to these links: Create a New Restore Point and Disk Cleanup.

Edited by boopme, 15 April 2009 - 12:07 AM.

#12 redeye75

redeye75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

no and thank you very much for your time and effort, it is much appreciated!

#13 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:13 AM

You're most welcome, please take a moment to read quietman7's excellent prevention tips in post 17 here
Click>>Tips to protect yourself against malware and reduce the potential for re-infection:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users