Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The instruction at "0x7470b439" referenced memory at "0x7470b439"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 karynaw

karynaw

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

This error come up in iexplorer.

I have fixed this error several time on a users PC, but after a couple of weeks the issue comes back.

I've done the System File checker: sfc/ scanow, and again it fixes it, but with in a couple of weeks it's back.

Don't know what else to do. I can't have him use FireFox, it's not company approved software.

Any one have any other ideas?

Thank you!
:thumbsup:

Edited by karynaw, 14 April 2009 - 01:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:14 PM

According to this post in another forum, that error is caused by the "Speech and Handwriting Recognition" feature in MS Office. If that is what is causing the problem on that system you are working with then it is probably coming back once that featured is used again. This article says to disable that feature, and tells how to do it...

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-...0x7470b439.html

When I did a google seach I found that there seems to be many forums addressing this issue but I only checked out the one I posted above

Edited by Stang777, 14 April 2009 - 10:17 PM.

#3 karynaw

karynaw
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:44 AM

I will try that link and see how far we get...

Thank you.

:thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users