Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello fellow cyber net users and knowledge explorers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 drjab699

drjab699

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:41 PM

:thumbsup: I would like to thank everyone involved in the design, development and continued upgrades and maintenance of this
good samaritan site. My knowledge of differentiating legitimate vs. illegitimate registry keys i.e. malware or spyware generated commands or attribute values is "shallow" at best.
Your help, trouble shooting knowledge, and support is greatly appreciated and hopefully I can help some "nubie" like me down the road. l look forward to getting to know many of you and am excited about the work you folks are doing.
By the way, I am a genetic code bioinformatic scientist trying to prove the current genetic code should have six nucleotide, not five nucleotide codes. If anyone is interested in seeing some of my work, I will post my "google based" Picasa web album url, where I have a number of story boards detailing the nine years of research I have and am continuing to perform.
I hope some of you will help me "protect my research findings" and I would love to hear from members who are professionals in web site design, as I will gladly pay for your expertise and suggestions.
Thanks again,

Edited by KoanYorel, 13 April 2009 - 11:52 PM.
email addres deleted to protect from spam and worse

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:32 AM

Hi drjab699,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users