Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exchange 2007

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dbough

dbough

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:18 AM

My AD account was hosed on our DC. I had to detete the account and recreate a new one. This used the same name and email alias. Now when internal users try to email me, they get bounced saying

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

'Daniel Bough'
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

I assume this is an OU issue - Exchange is looking for my old mail store and not the new one. Our MIS guy insists the GAL is updated to users every day - not sure where to go from here to resolve.

Any help is appreciated.

Dan
Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about. -Jet Black; Cowboy Bebop

-CCVP

Well, Technically ...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users