Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Name of Game?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xLion

xLion

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:31 AM

I know this is an incredibly long shot, but here's a shortened version of my story:
Every time I visited my grandparents house when I was a child, I would play this game on their Windows 95 (I believe) computer. You played as a Squirrel. I don't remember much about this game except that the ground below you was simply grass, and the background was simply trees. You could run left or right but if you ran into a wall you'd get hit with recoil. The level ended when you reached a hut of some sort.

I know, terrible description, but I've been wondering for years what this game is...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,648 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:59 AM

Skunny back to the forest???

This link lets you play it online, you can see whats it about. Note, you need Java for the online game, but theres also a download.

Edited by elise025, 13 April 2009 - 04:30 AM.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

animinionsmalltext.gif

#3 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,648 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:43 AM

I am so sorry, the above link doesnt work, I copied it wrong. This one should work... enjoy!

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

animinionsmalltext.gif

#4 xLion

xLion
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:01 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I would have never found it.

I actually forgot about this thread and found it in my bookmarks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users