Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Media Player Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 carnivalofsorts

carnivalofsorts

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 PM

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

Hi All,

I've recently picked up a new laptop - running Vista and have upgraded to SP1.

I've taken my music library from my old system and copied it across.

When i open up Media Player, i try to add the files to the library and most carry across fine, but for some reason, some dont.

In particular, i have one box set, divided into 6 albums, and its stored in one folder, with 6 sub folders.

In the media player library, it recognise one of the sub folders, 2 tracks from another, and 1 track from another, and thats all.

All the folders share the same properties, and all the tracks are MP3 tracks of the same format.

I've even tried to manually drag and drop into the library to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas why this might be happening ??

Any help would be very much appreciated.
If there really was a god, then why is my ass the perfect height for kicking ???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users