Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Processor Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wemibelec90

wemibelec90

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 17 June 2005 - 03:52 PM

I have a 2.6 Ghz Intel Celeron processor. I was kinda curious on what kind of Intel Pentium processor it most compares to. This would help me with minimum specs for games because all they usually list are what kind of Intel Pentium processor you need. For example, you need a 800 Mhz Intel Pentium III processor to run. Is my processor the same as that, or better, or worse? Thanks for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 tim723

tim723

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:09 PM

your processor is better than an 800mhz Pentium. Dont sweat so much about system requirements being stated for Pentiums. Celerons just lack in Cache and bus speeds, but it shoudnt be too big of a deal. how do you think AMD users feel?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users