Sounds like you have some ad/tracking cookies that has their servers blocked. Also known as "third party cookies".
First delete all of the cookies in IE by clicking on tools, options, delete cookies. Or run a security program or cleanup program that will remove the ad/tracking cookies.
Then follow the instructions in the link below.http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vis...cookies-in-ie7/
In Firefox 3, After deleting all of the cookies or running a Security program or cleanup program that removes the Ad/tracking cookies
1. Click on the Tools menu on the Firefox tool bar.
2. Highlight and click on Options at the bottom of the Tools menu.
3. In the Options window, open the Privacy tab.
4. Under the Cookies header uncheck the Accept third-party cookies checkbox.
5. Click the OK button to exit the window.
EDIT: Remove the temporary files in IE and Firefox, also.
Edited by buddy215, 15 April 2009 - 01:44 PM.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”― Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”