Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

fport tool

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 farmerdan

farmerdan

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 PM

Posted 17 June 2005 - 01:35 PM

When I review my fport log i see that a few listed programs in both tcp and udp ports do not show anything in the path column. Is this a norm, or should i be concerned about it?
My os is windows xp{sp2}.
What does "Pid" mean?
I began this fport {and attacker} processes after i started having problems with my ie home page and a friend suggested that i may have been hijacked.
The page would load but only as far down as the search bar. Before this problem occurred the page kept changing at different times although it did fully load. {Imay not have had my preferences properly set though.}
Any insight to the condition would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users