Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to send video from PC to Tv

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 beachbuoy

beachbuoy

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 AM

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:40 AM

I watch Yahoomusic TV on my PC. I would like to be able to atream that video to watch it on my TV. My connection to the net is via Virgin cable and my TV connection is by the same cable company. Any suggestions?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 High500

High500

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:18 AM

There are many options you can use, streaming av boxes, a pc with media center or the like, a cable from your pc direct to tv. What do you want to acheive as such? A total a/v solution like a media center or just an option to watch the pc on the tv?

High500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users