Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SPAM FILTER FOR MS OUTLOOK OR OE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rXg

rXg

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:49 AM

Hi my friends, :thumbsup: :flowers:

I m looking for a third party spam filter software to block spam mails come into ms outlook.I receive bunch of mails every day most of them are spams which screw my head.

Any help kindly appreciated !!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 o_rly

o_rly

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:49 PM

Did some searching on Google, and this one looks nice.
Don't mind me, I'm just lurking.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:24 AM

Very often, the best place to catch SPAM is right at your E-mail server; check to see if there are user-defined filtres that you can use.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Joshuacat

Joshuacat

01001010 01000011

• Members
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:25 AM

Not a third party one...But...I have used Outlook 2003 as my email client for a few years now. I have found the Junk Mail filter updates that come down from Microsoft Updates appear to take care of a lot of the Junk mail that I receive. Do you have the latest Junk mail filter. Please see this MS Support document for details on obtaining the latest Outlook Junk E-mail Filter. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/872976
JC

#5 rXg

rXg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:09 PM

[quote] I m looking for a third party spam filter software to block spam mails come into ms outlook.I receive bunch of mails every day most of them are spams which screw my head.
[/quote]

I have enabled even the spam filter which our service provider provide with each mail account but no luck, i have lot of complaints from my clients receiving spams everyday.I will try my luck if i get anything from the link O rly passed.thanks for ol of you giving ur precious time for my topic.

with best regards,
rxg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users