Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

reinstall problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 whiteshoes

whiteshoes

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:51 PM

hi all .... i had a problem with my windows xp. i tried rebooting my pc but every time it got to the blue welcome screen it started a loop and rebooted the pc, so a friend gave me a xp disc and i reinstalled xp over the top of my original. i have been able to access all my program files and documents no problem...but i have come to reinstall my o2 internet and i am getting error messages saying my ethernet card needs drivers installing but this hasnt worked and i still cant get onto the internet. as the modem is wireless i can access the internet via this laptop, my pc is connected via a ethernet cable. i am at a loss any help would be much appreciated tia john

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Smithsam

Smithsam

• Banned
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:17 AM

You didn't mention the model no. of your Desktop and laptop. By the help of model no. it is easy to find the Ethernet card driver.
or if you don't know about which make of your Ethernet have. so you download ASTRA32 software which provide you full details of your mother board resources.
it is easily available on net free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users